Learn more about Dr. Susan Keeshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Keeshin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keeshin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Keeshin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Keeshin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeshin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Keeshin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Keeshin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susan Keeshin practice?
- Dr. Susan Keeshin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Keeshin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Northbrook Physiatrists.