A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Keeshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Keeshin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Keeshin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeshin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Keeshin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Keeshin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Susan Keeshin practice?
- Dr. Susan Keeshin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Keeshin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Northbrook Physiatrists.