Dr. Suzanne Lucot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 15th, 2015
She has helped me
Dr. Lucot has been a good DR. for me. She even calls in a refill if she may be off and you call and leave a messege. I do feel she could discuss my problems more. She is always ready to write your refills before you really get your time in. I get my problems talked over with Jeannie which she is the one I need. She is very good. I think the DR. handles the meds and you really need to see someone. I feel together they understand how they can help you.

July 9th, 2012
awful
This doctor has over prescribed medicine to my children routinely with no regard for the manufacturers warnings. She is dangerous.

July 9th, 2012
awful
She overprescribed medication to my son in excess of the manufactures recomendations regardless of the side effects. She does not treat she prescribes ...

May 5th, 2012
Insensitive and horrible care
She basically dumped me during a difficult time because I no longer had insurance. They were not open to discussing payment options and would not provide an appointment for two months after a seriously debilitating life event. Resulted in having to establish with another Psychiatrist and delay in care that could have had serious repercussions.