A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mastin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mastin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mastin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mastin MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Mastin practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mastin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Mastin practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, FL and Starke, FL.
See Gainesville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Gainesville Radiologists.