Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mastin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastin
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mastin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mastin, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mastin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mastin MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Mastin practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mastin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Mastin practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, FL and Starke, FL.
See Gainesville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Gainesville Radiologists.