Dr. Suzette Boyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzette Boyd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2015

Wish she had a website to get test results, schedule appointments and ask questions more easily. Love her though.

June 18th, 2015

Great doctors are hard to find like a needle in a haystack!

She is warm and friendly, down to earth, and easy to talk to. I was very impressed with her bedside manner. She gave me her undivided attention and never made me feel rushed. Great Experience!!!

June 12th, 2015

receptionist

I think Dr. Boyd is a great doctor, but I don't think Lori the front desk clerk is a good fit for her office, (attitude, can be rude, and non passionate. She does not make you feel welcomed at all, however, I have known this Dr. for years and haven't had any problems, I think Lori will cause a lot of people to seek other places to get treatments or see a Dr., due to the unfriendly manner she expresses when coming into the office

March 27th, 2015

okay experience...

Our first visit with Dr. Boyd was not very pleasant. The receptionist Lori is extremely rude and has no manners what so ever. Every time I called back to find out the result of my tests..the staff was not helpful and would just tell me that someone will call you back. We had had enough of the rudeness from the receptionist and decided to go with another Dr. But unfortunately I bled at 16 weeks and was told to follow up with my obgyn asap so we decided to give Dr. Boyd another chance. She seemed nice on our second visit and was also helpful. We will continue to look for a better Dr.

March 2nd, 2015

Go somewhere else

Every time we go there is at least an hour wait. The last time I was in it took me two hours to get in and out. She would not issue birth control unless I came to see her for an annual pap smer. She also gives tests without your consent didn’t even ask if I wanted the test, she just did it. And that is a big issue when you don’t have insurance. A doctor should discuss things with you and not just do them without your approval. I would not recommend.

October 24th, 2014

Go elsewhere

Do not go here if you're looking for a doctor with good bedside manner. The first visit was great but it was because I was a new patient after that it went all downhill. she rushed through her appointment only spent a minute with me and didn't even ask if I had any questions or concerns plus she had her back to me the entire time. this is my first baby I need someone who is compassionate and will listen to me about any questions I may have. The staff is rude and the sonographer can't even take good pictures. Overall horrible experience, I do not recommend.

November 13th, 2013

Not Impressed

Dr Byod makes you wait at least an hour before each appointment. She does not offer an information, but will answer questions if you have them. Her staff gave me result of my gestational diabetes test and said I had it, but then the Dr told me after the weekend said that they misdiagnosed me. She didn't describe things as she is doing them, such as make me aware that she is about to break my water. And never even asked my husband if he wants to cut the cord. Bad bedside manner.

May 5th, 2013

Dr Boyd listens!!

Dr. Boyd was great with me. Took the time to listen to my health issues. She gave me choices and different remedies. I'm 38 and just had a vaginal hysterectomy. She was excellent with my surgery and checking on me everyday. He staff is always polite and Lori is especially sweet always listening to me and making sure to always ask how I am. I would recommend Dr. Boyd to everyone of my loved ones and friends.

April 8th, 2013

Staff

Dr Boyd is Fabulous. But her Staff Especially The Receptionist could use a class in manors and politeness. She is just rude.

December 4th, 2009

Dr. Boyd does awesome work. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great obgyn. I had a c-section and my scar is hardly noticeable at all.

July 26th, 2016