Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

okay experience... show details okay experience...
Mar 26th, 2015

Our first visit with Dr. Boyd was not very pleasant. The receptionist Lori is extremely rude and has no manners what so ever. Every time I called back to find out the result of my tests..the staff was not helpful and would just tell me that someone will call you back. We had had enough of the rudeness from the receptionist and decided to go with another Dr. But unfortunately I bled at 16 weeks and was told to follow up with my obgyn asap so we decided to give Dr. Boyd another chance. She seemed nice on our second visit and was also helpful. We will continue to look for a better Dr.

Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
by Jane on Mar 2nd, 2015

Every time we go there is at least an hour wait. The last time I was in it took me two hours to get in and out. She would not issue birth control unless I came to see her for an annual pap smer. She also gives tests without your consent didn’t even ask if I wanted the test, she just did it. And that is a big issue when you don’t have insurance. A doctor should discuss things with you and not just do them without your approval. I would not recommend.

Go elsewhere show details Go elsewhere
Oct 24th, 2014

Do not go here if you're looking for a doctor with good bedside manner. The first visit was great but it was because I was a new patient after that it went all downhill. she rushed through her appointment only spent a minute with me and didn't even ask if I had any questions or concerns plus she had her back to me the entire time. this is my first baby I need someone who is compassionate and will listen to me about any questions I may have. The staff is rude and the sonographer can't even take good pictures. Overall horrible experience, I do not recommend.

Not Impressed show details Not Impressed
by Rachel T on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr Byod makes you wait at least an hour before each appointment. She does not offer an information, but will answer questions if you have them. Her staff gave me result of my gestational diabetes test and said I had it, but then the Dr told me after the weekend said that they misdiagnosed me. She didn't describe things as she is doing them, such as make me aware that she is about to break my water. And never even asked my husband if he wants to cut the cord. Bad bedside manner.

Dr Boyd listens!! show details Dr Boyd listens!!
by Rebecca Hale on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Boyd was great with me. Took the time to listen to my health issues. She gave me choices and different remedies. I'm 38 and just had a vaginal hysterectomy. She was excellent with my surgery and checking on me everyday. He staff is always polite and Lori is especially sweet always listening to me and making sure to always ask how I am. I would recommend Dr. Boyd to everyone of my loved ones and friends.

Staff show details Staff
Apr 8th, 2013

Dr Boyd is Fabulous. But her Staff Especially The Receptionist could use a class in manors and politeness. She is just rude.

Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Boyd does awesome work. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great obgyn. I had a c-section and my scar is hardly noticeable at all.