Obstetricians & Gynecologists

5575 Warren Pkwy
Ste 314
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-4170
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Not Impressed  |  show details
by Rachel T on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr Byod makes you wait at least an hour before each appointment. She does not offer an information, but will answer questions if you have them. Her staff gave me result of my gestational diabetes test and said I had it, but then the Dr told me after the weekend said that they misdiagnosed me. She didn't describe things as she is doing them, such as make me aware that she is about to break my water. And never even asked my husband if he wants to cut the cord. Bad bedside manner.

|  Dr Boyd listens!!  |  show details
by Rebecca Hale on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Boyd was great with me. Took the time to listen to my health issues. She gave me choices and different remedies. I'm 38 and just had a vaginal hysterectomy. She was excellent with my surgery and checking on me everyday. He staff is always polite and Lori is especially sweet always listening to me and making sure to always ask how I am. I would recommend Dr. Boyd to everyone of my loved ones and friends.

|  Staff  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

Dr Boyd is Fabulous. But her Staff Especially The Receptionist could use a class in manors and politeness. She is just rude.

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Boyd does awesome work. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great obgyn. I had a c-section and my scar is hardly noticeable at all.