Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Go elsewhere  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2014

Do not go here if you're looking for a doctor with good bedside manner. The first visit was great but it was because I was a new patient after that it went all downhill. she rushed through her appointment only spent a minute with me and didn't even ask if I had any questions or concerns plus she had her back to me the entire time. this is my first baby I need someone who is compassionate and will listen to me about any questions I may have. The staff is rude and the sonographer can't even take good pictures. Overall horrible experience, I do not recommend.

|  Not Impressed  |  show details
by Rachel T on Nov 13th, 2013

Dr Byod makes you wait at least an hour before each appointment. She does not offer an information, but will answer questions if you have them. Her staff gave me result of my gestational diabetes test and said I had it, but then the Dr told me after the weekend said that they misdiagnosed me. She didn't describe things as she is doing them, such as make me aware that she is about to break my water. And never even asked my husband if he wants to cut the cord. Bad bedside manner.

|  Dr Boyd listens!!  |  show details
by Rebecca Hale on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Boyd was great with me. Took the time to listen to my health issues. She gave me choices and different remedies. I'm 38 and just had a vaginal hysterectomy. She was excellent with my surgery and checking on me everyday. He staff is always polite and Lori is especially sweet always listening to me and making sure to always ask how I am. I would recommend Dr. Boyd to everyone of my loved ones and friends.

|  Staff  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

Dr Boyd is Fabulous. But her Staff Especially The Receptionist could use a class in manors and politeness. She is just rude.

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2009

Dr. Boyd does awesome work. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great obgyn. I had a c-section and my scar is hardly noticeable at all.