Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
finally a real doctor show details finally a real doctor
Jun 29th, 2012

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS HERE WITH DR RESNICK..YOU WILL GET THE CARE A DOCTOR IS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE..WHAT AN EXTRAORDINARY PERSON SHE IS!

The Bestest show details The Bestest
Jun 12th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Resnik for almost 12 years. She is without a doubt one of the most caring physicians I've seen. She is a wonderful diagnostician and has always given me great referals when needed. She is there when I need her, returns phone calls and a real stickler....she will track you down to give you test results ASAP. I can't give her enough kudoos...love her

Fantastic Doctor! show details Fantastic Doctor!
by Anonymous on Apr 19th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I have been seeing Dr. Resnick for about seven years now and she is the best internest I have ever gone to! She always takes her time with me and make ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Excellent Dr! Great Bedside Manner! show details Excellent Dr! Great Bedside Manner!
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Resnick really made me feel safe and secure. She is extremely kind which makes me feel very comfortable. She also explained in detail to me what I have to do to keep my body healthy. Absolutely Amazing!

She is unique show details She is unique
Sep 19th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Resnick for over 20 years. I love her.. she and her staff are professional.. she is a caring person. She calls with results everytime, whether it be day, evening or weekend. I have never met anyone with her caring.

I love her!! show details I love her!!
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have never met a doctor so caring.. she will call on a Sunday night with test results.. she will call even if she is away.. and if she doesn't get us.. will try until she does.. she does NOT tolerate lateness and will never let you wait.. (unless there has been an emergency) she will then apologize for letting you wait. Every visit, she will go over what happened on the last visit.. making sure nothing else has happened without her knowledge.. she is fantastic.. I have referred people to her and I know they feel the same way!

The best doctor!! show details The best doctor!!
by N.O.Madera on Jun 24th, 2010

My husband I have had Dr. Sybil Resnick as our PCP for over 20 years. She frowns upon lateness as she is ALWAYS on time. We have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes or so for her. She is very thorough, caring and will track you down--even on weekends--to give you your test results. She is always accessible. She loves what she does and it shows.

great show details great
by john s on Dec 3rd, 2009

the best. No waiting for result of test. sends to the best when needs