A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Gardezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Gardezi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardezi
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Gardezi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Gardezi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardezi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardezi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Qalb-E-Abbas Gardezi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Syed Q. Gardezi practice?
- Dr. Syed Gardezi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syed Gardezi practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.