A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Gardezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Gardezi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardezi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardezi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Gardezi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardezi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardezi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Qalb-E-Abbas Gardezi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Syed Q. Gardezi practice?
- Dr. Syed Gardezi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syed Gardezi practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.