A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Gardezi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Gardezi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Gardezi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hernia Repair Herniorrhaphy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardezi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardezi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Qalb E Abbas Gardezi MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Syed Q. Gardezi practice?
- Dr. Syed Gardezi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Syed Gardezi practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.