A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadri
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Qadri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
- Osceola Community Hospital
- Manning Regional Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mohsin Qadri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Manning, IA.
See Rock Island Family Physicians, Rock Island General Practitioners, and Rock Island Internists.