A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Qadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mohsin Qadri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sibley, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD.
See Sibley Family Physicians, Sibley General Practitioners, and Sibley Internists.