Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
Not So Great Staff
I haven't heard back from Dr. Asad. My first impression of him was great, but the staff at the Laurel office have ruined the whole experience for me. This lady tells me he doesn't have my results. I tell her I have my results and the radiology center has faxed the results to him three times now. She says they don't have it and that for Dr. Asad to give me my results I have to make an appointment. But I ALREADY HAVE MY RESULTS. Like what are you trying to say? I'll take my results and go somewhere else. This is nonsense. I'm sure Dr. Asad is great, I trust my primary physician who referred me to him. But the staff has ruined it all. Way to make me already difficult situation even worse.

August 3rd, 2015
Saw this doctor. After donging so many text, EEG & MRI, doctor said he is not sure about the issue & said I should see other doctor for 2nd review. When I asked for the result, he just started reading the reports to me as if I don't know how to read. I am not a doctor. Tell me is simple words & he failed. Wait time was almost 1 hour. I will not recommend this doctor to any one.

May 14th, 2015
Best Neurologist
I was seen in his Laurel office and he treated my neurological condition with great care and always answered my questioned and returned my calls promptly

March 13th, 2014
Worst staff in a doctor's office
Dr. Asad is very knowledgeable and professional. His staff is the complete opposite. The receptionist is extremely rude, does not address any patient concerns in a timely manner, and gets irritated when she is asked to do HER JOB. I would strongly recommend Dr. Asad for his knowledge and expertise in the field of neurology but his staff really takes away from his service.

February 14th, 2014
He spends more time in the mirror than with his patients.
I did not like Dr. Asad one bit! He rushed through too many appointments, and has a real smart mouth. I would NEVER refer anyone to him! His attitude stinks 100%. No follow-up. -_-

May 8th, 2013
Phlebotomist
Dr Asad really care about his patients, both myself and my mother are patients and I would never leave his practice as long as he is there to provide care to both of us. He is great, the staff are very compassionate and caring. Thank you God for this great staff. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my life.

August 23rd, 2012
He is a great Neurologist who also has advance training in epilepsy that my dayghter saw several Neurologist in the past with no diagnosis. Now with testing with EEG he classified proper seizure diagnosis and treated with appropriate medication. I strongly recommend this great doctor who is not only humble in his care with patients and always answered my questions and returned calls when needed.

October 25th, 2010
Dr. Asad is very good doctor and is thorough in evaluation and answered my all questions and solved my problem that 3 other neurologists was not able to adress

October 20th, 2010
I was very impressed
I was very impressed with Dr. Syed. His bedside manner was very courteous. He briefly explained his credentials, so that I felt at ease that he could handle my problem that I came for but also another problem that was not being overseen by a doctor. He was thorough in ordering tests which my previous neurologist wasn't, and explained the results where I could understand them. He was patient and courteous even in areas where I was afraid of the diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family and have.

April 21st, 2010