Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist

7500 Hanover Pkwy
Ste 201
Greenbelt, MD 20770
301-982-7944
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst staff in a doctor's office  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. Asad is very knowledgeable and professional. His staff is the complete opposite. The receptionist is extremely rude, does not address any patient concerns in a timely manner, and gets irritated when she is asked to do HER JOB. I would strongly recommend Dr. Asad for his knowledge and expertise in the field of neurology but his staff really takes away from his service.

|  He spends more time in the mirror than with his patients.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2014

I did not like Dr. Asad one bit! He rushed through too many appointments, and has a real smart mouth. I would NEVER refer anyone to him! His attitude stinks 100%. No follow-up. -_-

|  Phlebotomist  |  show details
by Anita Sills on May 8th, 2013

Dr Asad really care about his patients, both myself and my mother are patients and I would never leave his practice as long as he is there to provide care to both of us. He is great, the staff are very compassionate and caring. Thank you God for this great staff. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my life.

Aug 23rd, 2012

He is a great Neurologist who also has advance training in epilepsy that my dayghter saw several Neurologist in the past with no diagnosis. Now with testing with EEG he classified proper seizure diagnosis and treated with appropriate medication. I strongly recommend this great doctor who is not only humble in his care with patients and always answered my questions and returned calls when needed.

Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Asad is very good doctor and is thorough in evaluation and answered my all questions and solved my problem that 3 other neurologists was not able to adress

|  I was very impressed  |  show details
by dg of maryland on Oct 20th, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Syed. His bedside manner was very courteous. He briefly explained his credentials, so that I felt at ease that he could handle my problem that I came for but also another problem that was not being overseen by a doctor. He was thorough in ordering tests which my previous neurologist wasn't, and explained the results where I could understand them. He was patient and courteous even in areas where I was afraid of the diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family and have.

Apr 21st, 2010

He is great Neurologist

Mar 15th, 2010

I do not recommend this doctor. He has a monopoly in this area and everyone says he is a great neurologist. During my appointment he spent much time telling us how many patients he has seen in his career (per week, per month, per year) as if this someone meant he was superior.He completely disregarded the very long list of symptoms I provided, told me there was no reason to be having the neurological problems I was/am having. I felt disrespect in his attitude and responses and the fact that he was asking questions I had answered in the few minutes previous. He said I could not have Multiple Sclerosis because I am 40 years old.When I finally found doctors who correctly diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis, they were somewhat taken aback that Dr Asad ignored the symptoms and findings of the lab work, mri & lumbar puncture which were done when I was hospitalized for an episode of Transverse Myelitis.I urge everyone to find another neurologist ... I'm glad I didn't listen to this doctor and instead persisted until I found a great team of doctors who care about what their patient has to say.