Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Neurologist show details Best Neurologist
by RA on May 14th, 2015

I was seen in his Laurel office and he treated my neurological condition with great care and always answered my questioned and returned my calls promptly

Worst staff in a doctor's office show details Worst staff in a doctor's office
Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. Asad is very knowledgeable and professional. His staff is the complete opposite. The receptionist is extremely rude, does not address any patient concerns in a timely manner, and gets irritated when she is asked to do HER JOB. I would strongly recommend Dr. Asad for his knowledge and expertise in the field of neurology but his staff really takes away from his service.

He spends more time in the mirror than with his patients. show details He spends more time in the mirror than with his patients.
Feb 14th, 2014

I did not like Dr. Asad one bit! He rushed through too many appointments, and has a real smart mouth. I would NEVER refer anyone to him! His attitude stinks 100%. No follow-up. -_-

Phlebotomist show details Phlebotomist
by Anita Sills on May 8th, 2013

Dr Asad really care about his patients, both myself and my mother are patients and I would never leave his practice as long as he is there to provide care to both of us. He is great, the staff are very compassionate and caring. Thank you God for this great staff. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my life.

Aug 23rd, 2012

He is a great Neurologist who also has advance training in epilepsy that my dayghter saw several Neurologist in the past with no diagnosis. Now with testing with EEG he classified proper seizure diagnosis and treated with appropriate medication. I strongly recommend this great doctor who is not only humble in his care with patients and always answered my questions and returned calls when needed.

Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Asad is very good doctor and is thorough in evaluation and answered my all questions and solved my problem that 3 other neurologists was not able to adress

I was very impressed show details I was very impressed
by dg of maryland on Oct 20th, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Syed. His bedside manner was very courteous. He briefly explained his credentials, so that I felt at ease that he could handle my problem that I came for but also another problem that was not being overseen by a doctor. He was thorough in ordering tests which my previous neurologist wasn't, and explained the results where I could understand them. He was patient and courteous even in areas where I was afraid of the diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family and have.

Apr 21st, 2010