Family Physicians

222 W Main St
Ste 102
Tustin, CA 92780
714-730-0060
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I was trying to contact Dr. Habashy today and found she is no longer with Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage. I was given no information on how to contact her. I saw her on 2 separate occasions and found to her to be an incredible caring physician who spent time with me, listened to my concerns and followed thru with compassion and understanding of my situation. I would very much like to continue with her as my doc if she does in fact still practice in the Palm Springs area. Anyone know how to contact her?

|  Dr. Tahany Review  |  show details
by Hadia Kheir on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Tahany is an outstanding doctor who goes the extra mile to make sure her patients are well taken care of. I personally experienced a very painful kidney stone that left me in the ER and soon followed by surgery. Dr. Tahany came and followed up with all my surrounding caretakers and medical staff. This showed me how much she truly cares by going the extra step in which she didn't have to do so. I am very thankful to of found such an amazing doctor.

|  show details
by Gee on Jul 9th, 2009

i called at 10am to schedule and was seen the same day at 2pm.

|  very poor in getting an appoinment  |  show details
May 12th, 2009

i have got an appointment after 20days upon my first call. but on my appointment date,2 hours before my appointment,she cancelled and gave me the appointment again after 10 days.