Dr. Tahany Habashy MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Marcos, CA

3.9

July 14th, 2011
Great doctor
I was trying to contact Dr. Habashy today and found she is no longer with Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage. I was given no information on how to contact her. I saw her on 2 separate occasions and found to her to be an incredible caring physician who spent time with me, listened to my concerns and followed thru with compassion and understanding of my situation. I would very much like to continue with her as my doc if she does in fact still practice in the Palm Springs area. Anyone know how to contact her?

July 6th, 2010
Dr. Tahany Review
Dr. Tahany is an outstanding doctor who goes the extra mile to make sure her patients are well taken care of. I personally experienced a very painful kidney stone that left me in the ER and soon followed by surgery. Dr. Tahany came and followed up with all my surrounding caretakers and medical staff. This showed me how much she truly cares by going the extra step in which she didn't have to do so. I am very thankful to of found such an amazing doctor.

July 9th, 2009
i called at 10am to schedule and was seen the same day at 2pm.

May 12th, 2009
very poor in getting an appoinment
i have got an appointment after 20days upon my first call. but on my appointment date,2 hours before my appointment,she cancelled and gave me the appointment again after 10 days.