Dr. Tahira Bokhari MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2014
Excellent Allergist
Dr. Bokhari cares about her patients and does a great job. The only thing I dislike is the long wait. 1 to 2 hours then you are called into the examination room. Then another 30-40 mins wait time until she comes in to see you. Overall she is a great doctor and I recommend her along with her wonderful staff.

May 1st, 2014
Worst experience ever!!!!!!!!##
My eye was swollen when I got there and told her that tjis is the second time it happened to me. I wanted a blood test down the same time to check on my bodies immune system. She told me come back in two weeks. For what reason? I dont know. The the medcation she prescribe for me was 300 dollars. I called her office 5 times before she got back to me. They knew it was and emergency because I told them my eye kept increasing in size. The doctor was taking my 911 as a joke. Not to mention that when I originally called to make first appointment the secretaries did not have good customer service.They kept switching up and not saying "hold on" OR "Excuse Im going to let someone else takeover". This was a horrible experience.

August 29th, 2011
Great Allergist and Easy to Access
Dr. Bokhari has a great perspective on treatments by spending a lot of time with me she was able to narrow down the cause of my allergies within 1 visit. It was easy to get an appointment and I only waited a few minutes when I got there. She has two offices (although I only went to Fair Lawn). Overall great experience.

September 30th, 2014