Dr. Tal David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tal David?

May 18th, 2016

ACL surgery

My ACL surgery was a breeze thanks to Dr. David!

February 18th, 2016

State of the Art

Great experience with difficult surgery. I had a sports injury to my shoulder and needed a chronic tear fixed. Dr. David was my third opinion and thank goodness I went to see him. He fixed my shoulder arthroscopically (the other doctors said that it could not be fixed arthroscopically). He also used stem cells to augment the healing. Fantastic and state-of-the-art!

July 7th, 2015

Great experience with an Orthopedic Specialist

January 14th, 2015

Dr. Tal is awesome and his staff are rockstars

Dr. Tal is a rockstar when it comes to young adult patient outcomes. Dr. Tal reassured my very nervous parent’s that my outcome with physical therapy would be great. My mother is the worst worrier, but was so relieved when she saw how well I recovered. Thank you, Dr Tal and staff!

November 26th, 2013

Great surgeon

I was referred to Dr. David's office after an unsuccessful surgery to repair my torn left rotator cuff. Dr. David and his staff were so professional and courteous. An MRI showed that the damage in my shoulder was severe. Dr. David assured me that he could repair it. He took the time to answer all my questions. I have completely recovered and could not be more thankful to Dr. David and his staff. A great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I highly, highly recommend Dr. David.

November 7th, 2012

One happy patient !

Dr. David is an incredible surgeon and his staff is great also.He operated on my left shoulder and I am very, very, very happy with the exceptional result ! Based on the excellent result from the surgery, Dr David is operating on my right shoulder next week.I have been in the orthopaedic industry 32 plus years...one of the benefits is to know the great surgeons and Dr. David is truly one of them.

October 29th, 2012

Best Orthopedic Doctor

Did my shoulder surgery in 2011 and my knee surgery this year. Never been better!

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. David was amazing. Had my ACL reconstructed and it has been healing great. He even called the day of the surgery to make sure I was doing ok. Excellent doctor!

April 29th, 2012

Dr. David was a 2nd opinion on knee

1. Not cut crazy2. Spent as much time as I needed to explain. I had to tell him I didn't have anything else!3. Recommend a brace that helps a lot.4. He performed just like comments on Yelp!

March 11th, 2012

Highly Recommended

I had ACL reconstruction about 20 years ago and I had not experienced anything more than occasional swelling and some arthritic pain until recently. A few months back the knee swelled up and felt like it was going to give out a couple of times per day, so I figured it was time to get it checked out.Friends recommended Dr. Chao and while reading reviews on him, I came across numerous positive reviews of his colleague, Dr. Tal David, so I decided to give Dr. David a try.My X-rays were inconclusive and Dr. David suggested he drain the knee and give me a shot of cortisone. He said if the swelling and pain returned, it could be indicative of a loose body floating in the knee or a tear. I told him that I thought I had a loose body and would prefer to skip the draining and shot and pursue arthroscopy. He could have laughed at my opinion, but he listened and his staff was able to get me into an MRI facility that evening. The MRI confirmed I had a meniscus tear and 2 loose bodies and Dr. David was able to perform arthroscopy to clean up my knee less than 2 weeks after my initial visit. Dr. David called me in the evening after my procedure (a Friday night) and told me to call him on his cell if I ran into any problems over the weekend. Very impressive. I highly recommend Dr. Tal David.

December 11th, 2011

Top Doc

when his name came up as a shoulder expert 3 times in one weekend, I knew I wanted to see him.He talked me through my options, clearly and in terms that were easy to understand.His expectations for my recovery were honest and he estimated my rehab and return to volleyball to the week!Save yourself the aggravation of seeing any other so-called "specialist" - you can thank me later.

March 15th, 2011

Amazing surgeon and great bedside manner

Dr. Tal David was referred to me by many, many people. He is a specialist in sports injuries, and treats many young athletes such as me. In all of the patients I talked to, there was never a single complaint about him. His surgical skills are outstanding, and I am back to feeling better than I ever did. He is not "surgery happy" either - I didn't get the feeling that he was pushing surgery just to make a buck. He is very thorough, and I liked his bedside manner. I would recommend him highly to friends, family, or anyone.