A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Talat Tayyaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Talat Tayyaba, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tayyaba
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tayyaba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Talat Tayyaba, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayyaba graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Talat Tayyaba MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Talat Tayyaba practice?
- Dr. Talat Tayyaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Talat Tayyaba practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Psychiatrists.