Dr. Tamara Fountain Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Fountain?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Fountain and her staff. Scheduling was smooth & the front desk were friendly. Her nurse Susan was excellent. She kept me up to date with my insurance approval status and prepared me well for surgery. Dr Fountain is very professional, compassionate, and skilled. She took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. My surgery went well, and I had a great outcome. I work in healthcare and know excellent care when I see it. I would highly recommend this practice.

Excellent work - professional staff

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr. Fountain did a functional upper blepharoplasty on both eyes. From the initial consult through the final check-up, she and her entire staff instilled confidence and calm. The surgery was successful, the healing quick, and the scar line is invisible. I'm not only glad I had the surgery, but extremely happy that Dr. Fountain performed the surgery.

Compassionate caregiver

Posted on September 9th, 2017

Dr. Fountain was caring and professional. She understood my problem and explained that it would be very uncomfortable.

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Fountain performed a Blepharoplasty on my lower eyelids.I was extremely pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, and experience. She was respectful, thorough and honest in her explanation and description of the procedure itself as well as what to expect afterwards. I immediately felt comfortable and reassured and was totally confident in her abilities. She did a wonderful job and I am very happy with the overall results. I would definitely recommend her!

Highly Recommended

Posted on May 19th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Fountain was exceptional. Dr. Fountain not only provided excellent surgical skills and results, but she also gave me the opportunity to see a bright, dedicated physician who really cares about her patients. I won't hesitate to recommend Dr. Fountain to others.

Thrilled beyond belief

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I am so glad I decided to have Dr. Fountain perform my eye-lid surgery. My eyes look fabulous. My entire experience was excellent. I've recommended Dr. Fountain to all my friends and to anyone who wants to listen to me. I did my research on the computer and Dr. Fountain had excellent reviews. I then took my list from friends who had had eye-lid surgery, did my research. Everything kept pointing back to Dr. Fountain. I am so glad I did.

EXCELLENT!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Fountain very successfully removed a growth from my eyelid. Two previous doctors said I needed a specialist to do this, and Dr. Dworin recommended Dr. Fountain. I looked up Dr. Fountain's education background. Wow! Stanford, Harvard, John Hopkins. At my 1st appointment she explained everything very well At the 2nd appointment she did the surgery, and the outcome is just as she said it would be -- excellent.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Great experience and caring staff.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr Fountain is a fantastic doctor. She is patient centered and makes the doctoring experience pleasant. Where two surgery attempts by others failed, Dr Fountain's experience and surgical skills were successful. I highly recommend her.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Tamara Fountain represented a second opinion after my MRI, but I immediately felt very confident and comfortable with her diagnosis. She was very thorough in explaining everything to me and I therefore asked her to perform the biopsy on what was the cause of the mass behind my left eye. Everything after that went well--the biopsy detecting Lymphoma as well as the subsequent treatments which included radiation and eye lid surgery. Dr. Fountain always followed up after all procedures, and I am happy to say that I am about back to normal.

Posted on October 4th, 2015

I am a healthcare professional. It has been my experience that you rarely meet a physician with a bedside manner that exhibits the warmth, caring attitude, professionalism, and competence of Dr. Fountain. If there is an opportunity, She will be recommended in a New York Minute!

NO to Dr. Fountain

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Fountain. She stretched and pulled the skin around my eye with such force that she left me with a very noticeable bag under that eye. I am older and one year later the bag is still there. You do not go to a doctor to have them mar your looks.