Dr. Tamara Fountain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Fountain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Compassionate caregiver

Dr. Fountain was caring and professional. She understood my problem and explained that it would be very uncomfortable.

September 4th, 2017

Dr. Fountain performed a Blepharoplasty on my lower eyelids.I was extremely pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, and experience. She was respectful, thorough and honest in her explanation and description of the procedure itself as well as what to expect afterwards. I immediately felt comfortable and reassured and was totally confident in her abilities. She did a wonderful job and I am very happy with the overall results. I would definitely recommend her!

May 19th, 2017

Highly Recommended

My experience with Dr. Fountain was exceptional. Dr. Fountain not only provided excellent surgical skills and results, but she also gave me the opportunity to see a bright, dedicated physician who really cares about her patients. I won't hesitate to recommend Dr. Fountain to others.

September 14th, 2016

Thrilled beyond belief

I am so glad I decided to have Dr. Fountain perform my eye-lid surgery. My eyes look fabulous. My entire experience was excellent. I've recommended Dr. Fountain to all my friends and to anyone who wants to listen to me. I did my research on the computer and Dr. Fountain had excellent reviews. I then took my list from friends who had had eye-lid surgery, did my research. Everything kept pointing back to Dr. Fountain. I am so glad I did.

June 17th, 2016

EXCELLENT!

Dr. Fountain very successfully removed a growth from my eyelid. Two previous doctors said I needed a specialist to do this, and Dr. Dworin recommended Dr. Fountain. I looked up Dr. Fountain's education background. Wow! Stanford, Harvard, John Hopkins. At my 1st appointment she explained everything very well At the 2nd appointment she did the surgery, and the outcome is just as she said it would be -- excellent.

February 9th, 2016

Great experience and caring staff.

December 17th, 2015

Dr Fountain is a fantastic doctor. She is patient centered and makes the doctoring experience pleasant. Where two surgery attempts by others failed, Dr Fountain's experience and surgical skills were successful. I highly recommend her.

November 4th, 2015

Dr. Tamara Fountain represented a second opinion after my MRI, but I immediately felt very confident and comfortable with her diagnosis. She was very thorough in explaining everything to me and I therefore asked her to perform the biopsy on what was the cause of the mass behind my left eye. Everything after that went well--the biopsy detecting Lymphoma as well as the subsequent treatments which included radiation and eye lid surgery. Dr. Fountain always followed up after all procedures, and I am happy to say that I am about back to normal.

October 4th, 2015

I am a healthcare professional. It has been my experience that you rarely meet a physician with a bedside manner that exhibits the warmth, caring attitude, professionalism, and competence of Dr. Fountain. If there is an opportunity, She will be recommended in a New York Minute!

July 23rd, 2015

NO to Dr. Fountain

I would never recommend Dr. Fountain. She stretched and pulled the skin around my eye with such force that she left me with a very noticeable bag under that eye. I am older and one year later the bag is still there. You do not go to a doctor to have them mar your looks.

July 10th, 2015

She is an outstanding physician and surgeon. Highly recommend.

June 1st, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Fountain, she and her staff are excellent health care providers.