Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  TERRIBLE  |  show details
by TK on Nov 5th, 2013

Tamara was agreeable. That's it. I came in for a follow up after having to go to the ER. I happen to have a lower voice for a woman, and she asks me "do you have a sore throat or hoarseness?" I was confused, since my voice was clear and I haven't coughed blood in days. I answered "No, why?" and she says "Well, you have a low voice for a woman". That's my voice. if an MD can't differentiate lower pitch from actual issues I don't trust her. Also, there was no follow through with blood tests for over two months and she filed the WRONG code to my insurance so they billed me 6X as much! DON'T GO TO HER!

|  She's an angel  |  show details
by Dina Tabak on May 4th, 2013

Love this doctor! She is knowledgable, compassionate, humorous , and very friendly. I truly wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her. She diagnosed me with an early stage of cancer which I was able to beat because it was so early on. God bless her!

|  Excellet physician  |  show details
by Maria Golzales on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Pinkhasova is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever come across. I have been going to her for many years and no matter how overworked she is she always has a great smile and gives me her all. She is a great listener and always addresses my problem right away. There is a certain compassion she possesses that can not be matched. I wholeheartedly recommend this doctor. It is a bit difficult to get an appointment with her at the Manhattans physician group so I just schedule an appointment at her private office close by.

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

Dr. Pinkhasova ia the best. She really cares about her patkents and always goes the extra mile.

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2009

Excelent doctor! Great personality! Very caring and very professional!