A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tara Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tara Rizvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizvi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tara Rizvi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rizvi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Houston Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tara Jabeen Rizvi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tara J. Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Tara Rizvi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tara Rizvi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Rheumatologists.