Dr. Tatjana Deretic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tatjana Deretic?

December 13th, 2015

Not competent at diagnosis

This psychiatrist was disrespectful and misdiagnosed me, prescribing medications that have serious potential side effects and telling me I would have to be on them the rest of my life. Fortunately, I knew enough to leave her care and I am doing great.

November 29th, 2015

I do not recommend Dr. Deretic

From my experience, Dr. Deretic uses limited meeting time to ramble about whatever she wants. She doesn't make space for her patients to talk, she gave unsolicited advice, and she even attempted to overpower my own decisions with hers. (I had decided to confide in a friend about my struggles, and she told me I shouldn't bother them. I ignored her advice and later, when I told her what a huge success it was and how happy I was with my decision, instead of being happy for me, she insisted that it was "50/50" that I "survive" my decision.) She's stubborn (which is fine) and inconsiderate (which is not), and the two make a very bad combination. I do not recommend her, and I'm thrilled that I transferred to someone who is actually good.

March 11th, 2015

very caring and assertive doctor

I'm very grateful for her. She has changed and saved my life

September 3rd, 2014

♡

Best psychiatrist I've ever seen! Caring, compassionate, and sees through the b.s. Love this lady! Sad we had to move.

March 15th, 2012

Very caring psychiatrist

We have seen many psychiatrists in order to get help for our 24-year-old son, and this was the first one who really helped. She is very caring and responsive. She really listens, but is not one of those bumps-on-the log who just sits there and doesn't give much feed-back. Our son also likes her and is going to see her on his own-- something we did not think we would see. After just one session, he is coming alive, and the light is coming back in his eyes. I highly recommend her.

August 14th, 2011

Complained about insurance reimbursements for most of our sessions. Abruptly dropped us "because of our insurance."

January 5th, 2016