A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tayyaba Tariq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tayyaba Tariq, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tariq graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Tariq has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tayyaba Nadir Tariq MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tayyaba N. Tariq practice?
- Dr. Tayyaba Tariq has 1 office location.
Dr. Tayyaba Tariq practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.