Dr. Terel Newton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terel Newton?

January 7th, 2017

Great Doctor really cares,listend patient and caring has really helped me a great deal

July 14th, 2016

Always takes care of me never turned me away he will try different things until he finds what is best for you he is an AWESOME DR i only wish i could do something for him.I love my Dr.

March 28th, 2016

Pushes shots then drops patients with no reason

November 14th, 2013

I expected dr Sandborne and got Newton. He performed an RFA on me and assured me he would be there if I needed him. Well, I needed him the day after my appt and he was nowhere to be found. I am still waiting to hear from him and I am in pain. He prescribed medication that made me sick and I told his office and I guess they and him don't care. I would never refer him to anyone

May 1st, 2013

Disappointment

I considered Dr. Newton to be a good doctor. Funny and Caring. But maybe he's just funny instead of caring. Because abandoning your patients without notifying them to be ambushed by "Dr. Shiro Ishii" unknowingly is not something someone who cared about someones well-being would do. BIG BIG BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

April 13th, 2012

Great Doctor but Terrible Practice!

Dr. Newton was extremely caring and compassionate when it came to treatment, however there were too many occasions where he would not receive messages left for him and subsequently would not return phone calls. Dr. Newton had supplied some of his patients with his personal email address, with which he actually responded to. Eventually, his practice discovered this and forced him to discharge all of his patients that had his personal email address. Such a shame given his level of care and compassion. I would seriously NOT recommend his current practice (Pain Relief Center of Pinellas Park, FL) to anyone!

December 22nd, 2011

Pain Relief Centers helped stop by pain in my lower back and leg. They provided excellent service as well!

July 13th, 2011

Excellent Bedside manner

I was very afraid to undergo a procedure. Dr. Newton took 20 minutes to explain all the steps they would take to make me comfortable. When I woke up he was right there. Nothing but words of praise for him and his staff!!

May 15th, 2017