A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Buot-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buot-Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buot-Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buot-Smith graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Buot-Smith MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Buot-Smith practice?
- Dr. Teresa Buot-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Buot-Smith practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.