Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.0

Safe yourself show details Safe yourself
Jul 9th, 2016

The worst Dr. Ever! She almost did me in. I kept telling her something was wrong and she kept putting me off. I finally saw a specialist after living with " imaginary" pain for months. I had to have surgery that day! Please do not go to her she almost cost me my life.

May 15th, 2016

this doctor misdiagnosed me for over 6 months I lived with painful kidney stones finally diagnosed with me right and when I called her out on it she put on my chart that I was an opiate seeking past alcoholic drug addict, with. Psd. keep in mind right after she misdiagnosed me my son passed away I never once asked for any kind of Narcotics Valium Xanax and nothing I was just having extremely bad chest pains

The Best. show details The Best.
by Elisa Koshkina on Jan 20th, 2015

One of the most competent and compassionate doctors I have ever known.

Terrible manner show details Terrible manner
Apr 30th, 2009

First of all, she doesn't return phone calls. Secondly, I had a mild thyroid problem and a feeling of unwellness. She would not listen to how I was feeling or ask questions. I requested my blood results and she wrote:" her thyroid tests are all very normal. she shouldn't be on any replacement med." I went to another doctor who reviewed tests and talked with me and prescribed thyroid medication. Who is she telling other doctors how to practice medicine and trying to keep me from getting the medicine that I am needing?