Dr. Teresa Jarmul MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Denver, CO

1.8

October 23rd, 2016
Worst Doctor I've ever seen
First visit she told me I was chubby and needed to lose weight. Mind you I am 5'6" and 155. Second, third and fourth visit she was over an hour late coming back from lunch. She makes you feel like you are wasting her time and could care less about you as a human let alone a patient.

July 9th, 2016
Safe yourself
The worst Dr. Ever! She almost did me in. I kept telling her something was wrong and she kept putting me off. I finally saw a specialist after living with " imaginary" pain for months. I had to have surgery that day! Please do not go to her she almost cost me my life.

May 15th, 2016
this doctor misdiagnosed me for over 6 months I lived with painful kidney stones finally diagnosed with me right and when I called her out on it she put on my chart that I was an opiate seeking past alcoholic drug addict, with. Psd. keep in mind right after she misdiagnosed me my son passed away I never once asked for any kind of Narcotics Valium Xanax and nothing I was just having extremely bad chest pains

January 20th, 2015
The Best.
One of the most competent and compassionate doctors I have ever known.

April 30th, 2009
Terrible manner
First of all, she doesn't return phone calls. Secondly, I had a mild thyroid problem and a feeling of unwellness. She would not listen to how I was feeling or ask questions. I requested my blood results and she wrote:" her thyroid tests are all very normal. she shouldn't be on any replacement med." I went to another doctor who reviewed tests and talked with me and prescribed thyroid medication. Who is she telling other doctors how to practice medicine and trying to keep me from getting the medicine that I am needing?