A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Bailon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresita Bailon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bailon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Gimpaya Bailon MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Teresita G. Bailon practice?
- Dr. Teresita Bailon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Bailon practices Anesthesiology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Pasadena Anesthesiologists.