A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrin Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrin Eugene Martin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terrin E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Terrin Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Terrin Martin practices Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Encino Anesthesiologists.