A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Heindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Heindel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terry Heindel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heindel graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Heindel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry John Heindel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Terry J. Heindel practice?
- Dr. Terry Heindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Terry Heindel practices Anesthesiology near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Anesthesiologists.