Dr. Theodis Buggs Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodis Buggs Jr?

Best Caring Patient Ortho Doctor in the Southeast

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Knowledgeable Experience Honest Caring Physician

Still awaiting a solution for my Knee

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I have seen this doctor three times regarding the limited mobility and swelling behind my knee. We have done X-rays and a MRI. He has yet to give me a clear diagnosis and has left me confused. Offers no solutions or plan of action. When I asked more questions about the plan of action, his answer was to prescribe pain meds. Pain meds should only be prescribed if there is a clear diagnosis and pain meds are required to treat it. I refused the meds and I am seeking a second opinion, or a first opinion since he offered no expertise in the three visits we had together. He currently works for Kaiser, it takes 30 days or more between appointments to see this doctor. Upon filing a complaint with the Town Park Operations Manager, the feedback I received is that this orthopedic department is very under developed and under staffed. Ridiculous!

Perfectionist

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Pays attention to detail, thorough. Awesome bedside manner! Highly recommended!

A doctor I can highly recommend!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Buggs was very pleasant and took the time to answer my questions and explain things to me in simple terms. I believe he gave me a more accurate explanation and diagnosis than I had previously received somewhere else. His staff was also kind and well-mannered. I highly recommend him!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

An awesome doctor! Does exactly what he says he will do and does it!

Great Dr.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr Buggs is the greatest hip replacement MD in world. My son was 25 yrs old when he had to have his replacement. Our experience with him and his office was wonderful. We are so upset we have lost such a great Dr. When time comes for other hip looks like we will be going to Georgia. Thank you Dr. Buggs

Dr. Bugg and staff

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I must say that I have been to many doctor some of which I will never return I am so grateful to my friend for telling me about Dr. Bugg he is a great doctor that listen to your problems and ask questions about your problems and treat them resepctfully. His entire staff in second to none. They will call you back if you can't rech them I have left several messages and all of them was return with in 30 min. He have a outstanding follow up his nurses will call you after each visit and ask how are you during.. Great Job

Posted on September 24th, 2017