A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tarby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarby
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tarby, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarby graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Tarby MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Tarby practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tarby has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tarby practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Pediatricians and Paradise Valley Neurologists.