A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theodore Tarby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarby
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tarby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theodore Tarby, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarby graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theodore John Tarby MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Theodore J. Tarby practice?
- Dr. Theodore Tarby has 1 office location.
Dr. Theodore Tarby practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Pediatricians and Paradise Valley Neurologists.