Overall Review

August 27th, 2016
I woke up and my daughter was not feeling well. I called the office and they told me to come in an hour. She wasn't breathing right so I took her in right away. As soon as I went in and they saw my daughters condition, they examed her. Dr. Raptis was professional and absoutly correct about sending my daughter to the hospital . He did all he can in the office to sustain her breathing and then to me I had to take her to the hospital. He called the hospital and told them that my daughter was coming in which made the transition from the office to the er smooth for my daughter and my family. The doctors were waiting for my daughter that they made it so easy to admit her without the waiting and the uncomfortable environment. Thank god for his correct diagnosis, I did take her and she spend 5 days in the hospital. She is recovering now and I am greatfull for his patients and his quick accurate response to my daughter. I would definitely recommend Dr. Raptis and Dr. Gabriel's office to all my friends and family. I was blessed that my daughter was in great hands!

April 12th, 2015
Best pediatrician out there! Down to earth, approachable yet pure genius.

October 9th, 2008
dr raptis is caring professional dr,who made my has made my childs experience very comfortable.more drs should have his bedside manner.

September 16th, 2008
great doctor
I have a 2 years old son and Dr. Raptis is great very friendly , father like with my son. he is very knowledagble and patient with my questions . always caring and following up with us.