A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophila Semanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theophila Semanoff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Semanoff graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Semanoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophila Czamanski Semanoff MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Theophila C. Semanoff practice?
- Dr. Theophila Semanoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theophila Semanoff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Doylestown Physiatrists.