A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theophila Semanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semanoff
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Semanoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theophila Semanoff, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Semanoff graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Semanoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theophila Czamanski Semanoff MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Theophila C. Semanoff practice?
- Dr. Theophila Semanoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Theophila Semanoff practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Physiatrists.