Aesthetics, Internist, Emergency Physician

3.0

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!! show details FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!
Jan 8th, 2015

I paid this plastic surgeon Dr. Thomas Locke of WISE Medical Center $4000 for smart liposuction to the my abdomen and bra line area. The procedure was completed and the results were minimal. They did not reflect the body example that he showed me was most probable for my body type. The results did not resemble any of the results shown in his office or on his website. When I asked why the results did not resemble his prediction, he stated he had been too conservative with the laser. He agreed to do a revision of the procedure, but not without asking me for more money to complete this. Considering there is a long list of restrictions before, during and after the procedure that include prescriptions, a compression garment, caffeine limitations, weight limitations - and I abided by ALL of them. The revision was necessary due to his own practices. Considering $4k was already paid, it is not reasonable for me to have to pay an additional $750 (later reduced to $600) to correct his incomplete procedure. The situation led to poor handling and lots of unreturned calls on the office’s end. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!