Dr. Thomas Lanchoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lanchoney?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lanchoney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Thomas Lanchoney

I am new patient of Dr. Lanchoney. He was very professional and made me feel at ease. He called me personally to notify me of results. I would highly recommend him.

January 30th, 2017

Great DR. and a great staff--

Well worth the drive for me- Dr. Lanchoney is extremely attentive and a good listener!!

March 10th, 2016

What every professional should strive to be, courteous, knowledgeable and comforting. Simply the best!

September 28th, 2015

Extraordinary

A REALLY extraordinary doctor -- very prompt and personable, cuts right to the chase on diagnosis and treatment, seems quite interested in limiting costs.

December 10th, 2013

Tremendous Dr.

I've been a patient of Dr. Lanchoney for 4-5 years. Dr. Lanchoney is a true professional. He answers all of your questions, documents everything and has always given me the time. Dr. Lanchoney has a great Doctor to patient personality. I highly recommend Dr. Lanchoney.

October 31st, 2013

Very personable and professional

The patient who claimed to detect that an "underlying narcissism is prevalent if he does not care for you" must have an "underlying" problem with self-esteem. Either that or the patient came in with a bad attitude toward doctors in general. I noticed that he began his review with a backhanded compliment, "Good Doctor. But like with any Doctor he's not afraid to give you attitude." If you walk in the door with that attitude, it's not surprising that it may be reciprocated. The patient's belief formed a self-fulfilling prophesy. Dr. Lanchoney came highly recommended by a former educator & mentor, who is one of the top urologists in Philadelphia and the U.S. I walked in with that knowledge and found him to be very friendly. I guess it helped that he graduated from Cornell, as did both of my parents, my aunt and my uncle. That may have helped to break the ice as well.

June 13th, 2012

Great doctor. Has an excellent bedside manner. Took time to listen to my problem. Really made a difference with my problem. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.

May 5th, 2012

Good Doctor. But like with any Doctor he's not afraid to give you attitude. And underlying narcissism is prevalent if he does not care for you. Same as with any Dr. Better than other Urologists I've seen. Took me off proscar (after 1 yr. from different Dr.), put me on flomax - cleared my infection up within weeks.

August 7th, 2017