Dr. Thomas Lanchoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Lanchoney?

Highly recommend Dr. Thomas Lanchoney

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I am new patient of Dr. Lanchoney. He was very professional and made me feel at ease. He called me personally to notify me of results. I would highly recommend him.

Great DR. and a great staff--

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Well worth the drive for me- Dr. Lanchoney is extremely attentive and a good listener!!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

What every professional should strive to be, courteous, knowledgeable and comforting. Simply the best!

Extraordinary

Posted on September 28th, 2015

A REALLY extraordinary doctor -- very prompt and personable, cuts right to the chase on diagnosis and treatment, seems quite interested in limiting costs.

Tremendous Dr.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Lanchoney for 4-5 years. Dr. Lanchoney is a true professional. He answers all of your questions, documents everything and has always given me the time. Dr. Lanchoney has a great Doctor to patient personality. I highly recommend Dr. Lanchoney.

Very personable and professional

Posted on October 31st, 2013

The patient who claimed to detect that an "underlying narcissism is prevalent if he does not care for you" must have an "underlying" problem with self-esteem. Either that or the patient came in with a bad attitude toward doctors in general. I noticed that he began his review with a backhanded compliment, "Good Doctor. But like with any Doctor he's not afraid to give you attitude." If you walk in the door with that attitude, it's not surprising that it may be reciprocated. The patient's belief formed a self-fulfilling prophesy. Dr. Lanchoney came highly recommended by a former educator & mentor, who is one of the top urologists in Philadelphia and the U.S. I walked in with that knowledge and found him to be very friendly. I guess it helped that he graduated from Cornell, as did both of my parents, my aunt and my uncle. That may have helped to break the ice as well.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Great doctor. Has an excellent bedside manner. Took time to listen to my problem. Really made a difference with my problem. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Good Doctor. But like with any Doctor he's not afraid to give you attitude. And underlying narcissism is prevalent if he does not care for you. Same as with any Dr. Better than other Urologists I've seen. Took me off proscar (after 1 yr. from different Dr.), put me on flomax - cleared my infection up within weeks.

Posted on August 7th, 2017