A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burch graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Burch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Burch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Burch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Burch practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.