Dr. Thomas Marzili, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 15th, 2015

My husband and I have been going to him for over 15 years. My kids go to him and I suggest everyone and anyone to him! Great doctor and staff, all personable.

Feb 25th, 2015

Absolutely the most amazing and accommodating doctor out there. He has seen my friends and family way past his office hours and even on a Sunday when he was there doing paper work. Would suggest to anyone looking for a new GP.

Speical Education Teacher show details Speical Education Teacher
by Ilene Morris on Dec 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Marzili's for the past 15 years. He is a wonderful and caring physician. His diagnosis is always accurate and proper medication is prescribed. He is located in Medford, NJ, and I would highly recommend him!

Like Family show details Like Family
Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Marzili and his staff are so wonderful and kind- it makes going to the doctors actually a pleasent experience. If you are dealing with them over the phone they always are very knowledgeable and VERY prompt with everything and if it is necessary for Dr. Marzili to call me back he has always done so- even on a Sunday. The staff will bend over backwards to help you, and they never turn a patient away. Dr. Marzili's office truly makes you feel cared about, almost like family.

Oct 27th, 2013

I recently visited Dr. Marzili at his new office in Medford a few weeks ago, the office is much smaller but it is just him and his extremely professional staff (Lisa and Rachelle from the old office and a new guy- Mike I believe). Dr. Marzili was busy, but waited only about 30 min and he spent a decent amount of time with me and was very prompt with everything.

May 3rd, 2011

He's great. Very caring and listens. Works with you to achieve goals. Not condescending and does not lecture.