Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Waste of time! show details Waste of time!
by Micheal on Mar 2nd, 2015

What a joke!!!! They schedule me 3 months out for a new patient, then call me the day before my apt just to say the Dr won't be in the office and try to move it another full month back. So, they want me to wait 4 months (if they don't reschedule again) just for me to see him. I'm now going to lose a full day of work for nothing!!!!!!

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was running late but that was unusal.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it was finally to good to get some of those freakin problem off my chest.i don't know if we accomplish anything.As far as my payee goes,if my mother was to pass away.I told Dr.Thomas the honest truth not how I feel.Of what I know about my relatives.I th

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas has always been so kind and patient and understanding of all of the things that I address. I give him 5 starts every time. I also want to say five stars to the office staff as well.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is an excellent physician! He really cares about his clients and is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and up to date! I wouldn't go to anyone else! He is the best!

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas was great! He made me feel comfortable. He went over all my options to treating my condition. It was a great experience for my first ever psychiatry visit!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas appears concerned for my well-being and takes time to listen and answer my questions. I'm thankful to have found Dr. Lucas.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind..accurate...provided treatment for conditions and wanted to follow up to make sure treatment was indeed working for me....

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Positive and supportive. Good comforting manner.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas was great and he was easy to talk too made me feel very comfortable.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas was caring and easy to talk with and knowledgeable. Easy to understand his instructions. Listened well and seemed to treat patients on a one on one situation to fit each patients needs.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas has been so good for me that I have referred many friends and family members to him.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He adheares to needs and keeps me focused.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor I know of.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he listens to what you have to say and he explains what he is talking about if you have any questions.he shows a great concern about his patients

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is very attentive and easy to speak with and takes care of all my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone that needs his services.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas was wonderful. He listened to me and responded to each of my questions and all of my concerns. He took his time and I didn't feel rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Lucas.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is all in all is a great Dr that I would recommend anyone to see a wonderful man and a great friend always there for you when you need him .

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tom Lucas has been my doctor for several years. He has helped me control my illness with medications and talk sessions. He is very knowledgable and current in his field. The staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful. I recommend the doctor and staff.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Beat doctor ever ...

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor always seems interested in my problem. He makes time if we need to address a new concern. He explains the way medications work and how long it takes for some medications to build up in your systems. That always makes it easier.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is intelligent, very knowledgeable, and a pleasant man to talk to.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgable and thorough

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas cares for his patients. I have a severe case of bipolar which leads me to mutilate myself.When I told him that I mutilated myself, his reply was "I have an iPhone." I've never had a doctor tell me to call him when I self mutilate. He's the best!

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas was very cordial, listened to my concerns and provided clear responses and positive feedback. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is the best, he's been my Doctor for a decade now, maybe more and he's always been fantastic, if you want a doctor that listens and has a great bedside manner, you need to make an appointment to see him.

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is an excellent physician. He will take time to listen to your mental and medical concerns. My experience with Dr Lucas has been excellent. I will recommend to every one. Wayne

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is quite an expert in medication management. He is very kind and very respectful as a practioner. He speaks to you as a human being and not a disorder. He has a way to lessen your anxiety by just listening and asking the most appropriate quest.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent session

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely Nice, All of the office is very nice and helpful. I believe Dr. Lucas and all his staff care and I am some serious issues and make calls at odd times or send emails but they care about me and put up with me though I think I am easy PT.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the customer service as well as the overall service I receive from this office.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed my needs in a professional manner.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This felt more like a chat with an old friend than a medical evaluation. Very pleased the the experience. He put my fears to rest and we outlined a plan to move forward in a manner that would greatly help my condition. Very nice man and very easy to to

I love my doctor!

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is a great doctor. He listens, he educates, and he works tirelessly to find the right resolution for your condition. I was recommended to Dr. Lucas through a client and have also recommended other potential patients to him.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Lucas addressed my concerns with respect and empathy. Medication management was discussed. G.W.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas takes the time to ask me questions. He doesn't just write a script and send me on my way like a lot of other doctors. He personally comes to waiting room to greet me and take me back to his office. It's a very comfortable environment. He cares.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas has been seeing me for many years and he is a thorough professional. I highly recommend him.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable, attentive, genuinely concerned, and progressive treatment.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I saw Dr. Lucas for the first time this week and couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was very patient, attentive, and intuitive and was able to quickly reach a diagnosis and prescribe a treatment plan. I look forward to future appointments.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went fine. Bedside manner is a stupid survey question.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Lucas for over 3 years now and couldn't be more comfortable with him. I have seen other doctors that didn't seem to really engage in what the problem was and sincerely try to help me and balance my meds according to my symtoms

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Lucas. Whenever a medication doesn't seem to be working, he never hesitates to try different things, and follows up to be sure things are okay. I have numerous medical issues that we will not know what they are exactly until my autopsy.

Awesome as always!!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Punctual, pleasant and positive.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Where has this guy been all of my life? Truly the most informative and helpful doctor I have ever had. Very intelligent and takes time to listen to you.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Doctor Lucas to my brother. I would very much enjoy it if they found each other compatible.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great communication as usual.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is highly professional. His caring nature is visible and assuring. He listens to your concerns. You couldn't be in better hands when being treated by Dr Lucas. I highly recommend this doctor.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

extremely helpful in his intuitive skills

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr L is a very good and kind Dr very patient and addresses your concerns and problems completely

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for the web site tip it should help us cope with the situation we discussed. pb mb

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I could have avoided thirty years of one toxic prescription cocktail nightmare after another, if I had been referred to Dr. Lucas from the beginning. He definitely knows what he's doing.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He addressed my concerns with my medications. My treatment plan is not clear to me. Dr. Lucas mentioned something about every 3 months. This was the first time he mentioned a schedule of appointments

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Spent a lot of time with us, never rushed us, let us give him a lot of information about our mom, addressed all our issues, gave us good advice.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has always given 100% to understand how I'm trying to relay my emotions, and that is priceless to me as a patient and as a person, and not just another file.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is wonderful!!! I usually have white coat fever with any other Dr but Dr Lucas makes me feel comfortable. Thank You for everything You do

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great talking to Dr Lucas. Front desk very professional and helpful.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good visit. Quick, concise, to the point.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas addresses my needs. He has kept my medication on target. I am feeling well.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is one of the few last remaining Dr's that still care about patients and their issues. He is always pleasant and stays on the cutting edge of new procedures and medications. I cannot say enough good about him. He is awesome as always.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is wonderful, I've been his patient for over a decade. He will take the time necessary and makes you feel comfortable. Great listener too.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is great. If this darn fool phone had let me, he would have gotten all 5 stars. Computer malfunction on my end. If he ever quits practi ing, I'm in trouble.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is helping me through medication and helping with my issues (mental). He helps me understand what is going on with me and helping me cope. I will always stay with Dr. Lucas. He understands me and listens to me. It's not all about medication.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with DR. Lucus many years. He is one of the best doctors. He takes time with you, makes sure he addresses all of your issues and concerns..I am thanful I found him about 8 years ago....Kudos to the office staff for their professionalism.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas' approach is very personable and non-judgmental. Everything I have achieved has been under is care.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff is unorganized and need to learn to keep their commitments. Dr. Lucas is a fine doctor, but should consider restaffing his office with more competent individuals who have more patience with mentally ill patients.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful physician. Dr. Lucas addresses the important aspects of psychiatric care and has a wonderful manner with patients.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've seen Dr. Lucas for many years. He's pleasant and informative with me as a patient. Yes I would recommend him.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is exceptional and has the ability to understand what a person needs. I would recommend him to anyone that seeks assistance with their personal issues.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my concerns an questions were answersed and put at easy

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very surprised at how much effect there was on my anxiety. I have had a problem getting to sleep, and later awakening and not being able to go back to sleep. Right now I feel better than I have in years. Less anxiety has eliminated my migraines too

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only problem I have is that no one answers the phone when I call with a question, everything is excellent.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas has been my physician for 20 years and he will continue to be as long as possible. Thank you, Dr. Lucas

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Already recommended him to sister in law!

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to talk with, treats you like a human being and not a disorder. Great problem solver. I have never like psychiatrists even in working with them, but doc is bright funny, respectful. I feel his concern, genuiness. I am happy with my services.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

How can you improve on perfection. No worries, it was all good!

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas has always been so patient with me, talks me threw my feelings and discusses a variety of ways to solve my issues. He always answers my questions informatively. He's always encouraging, giving different options if one way or another doesnt work.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff is helpful and wonderful to deal with. Dr. Lucas makes it a point to always address my concerns each visit.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There was an unusual circumstance that caused my appointment with the doctor to be delayed. He has always been prompt and his compassion toward another patient was comforting to me as well!

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas listened to what my thoughts about my diagnosis and the effects of my medications. He was open to what I thought and proposed, and we agreed that I would give it a try with the proviso that I would call in a week and be back for a visit in two.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to and very helpful.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always a sincere pleasure to meet with Dr. Lucas.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been seeing Dr Lucas for about 8 or more years. I appreciate his dedication on listening to my medical needs, and monitoring my medications. His staff is efficient and courteous. I am sure to recommend Dr Lucas to anyone needing mental health care.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is very attentive and understanding. He always has great suggestions and future ideas. I highly recommend him.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is the best doctor I have ever had.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

when told I would see psychiatrist while being on meds, I was not high on the idea, whatever my fears were, Dr. Lucas was sent to me for a reason much more important. His ears & heart should be insured by Lords of London.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas really cares. He listens to you. He doesn't rush you. I really feel like I'm in good hands!

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Expectations were met, i.e., reasons for certain behavorial traits. Took time to answer all of our questions for both the present time and future. Engaged both myself and my wife in the discussion.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm grateful to have found a doctor who helps me so much. I have nothing but kind words to say about Dr. Lucas and the care he gives patients.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas was excellent from the get-go. He was very friendly and I really feel like I made a connection with him. He completely understood my concerns and addressed them fully. I would certainly recommend him and look forward to my next appointment.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas has a wonderful bedside manner. There were several questions in the paperwork that I was nervous about mentioning. He handled it wonderfully.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Lucas is a very good dr. that I would recommend to everyone great bedside manner very easy to talk with I just think he is terrific and all around good guy.Listens to what ever you need to say and then give you the best answer that would make sense.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to, and is concerned for me as a patient

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr lucas is very professional, very caring, very polite and very intelligent. I would recommend Him to anyone.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas & staff are extremely patient , caring, and concerned about my wellbeing. I would highly recommend Dr. Lucas. Liz , has always been extremly helpful.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I sincerely thank Dr. Lucas as he has been like a savoiur to me when times get bad. He is always concerned with all aspects of my life. I can also appreciate the fact that he continues to have Med Students to share the knowledge and learn from real cases.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been visiting Dr. Lucas for chronic pain and depression for years and he has been a blessing to me. He has helped me manage my condition and helped and guided me through it all.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is easy to talk to and is very helpful.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas has been my physician for a number of years now. He is always concerned, attentive, and he is quick to address any and all concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wishes to establish a strong doctor/patient trust relationship.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very kind, pleasant, and perfessional.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is a concerned and efficient man. He spends time with me. He explains what medications are given and why. I have been going to him for many years. If anyone I know asks who I would recommend as a psychiatrist it would be him. Thanks to Dr Lucas.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucas is this best! Sincerely concerned with whether or not I'm in a good place mentally. Always make sure my meds are doing what we expect. If not will adjust or change, not forcing me to stick with a medication because it works well with others.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Lucus for 8-9 yrs. I went for yrs with my meds being unlevel. No doctor could find the right medication to level me out. Until I went to Dr Lucus. No more depression and no more panic attacks. I'm extremely grateful to him!

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After being with past psychiatrist Dr Lucas is excellent. Look forward to long term treatment with him.

Dr. Lucas is very knowledgeable and very professional. David

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wait at this appointment was the first time I have waited for more then a few minutes. Dr. Lucas is always courteous and professional during my appointments, never making me feel rushed. I highly recomnend Dr. Lucas

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr. Lucas. He has always been a kind and genuinely caring doctor. I was at my lowest about two years ago and he immediately gave me the proper medication to make me feel better. Thank you Dr. Lucas!

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe that Doctor Lucas cares about me and listens to me even though he is there for medications. He Listens. I can tell he has a big heart.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

his the best always has

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas actually takes the time to listen to my concerns and pro actively asks about any life changing events. Most other psychiatrists try to just force extra meds on me. He gets to the root and realizes what is chemical and what is situational.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Lucas is the best, I've seen him for over a decade, he's always on time, friendly, takes his time and never rushes you. I've been to several doctors in his field, SEVERAL and he is so personable. I wouldn't trade him for any one else.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely fabulous!!!! The appointment wait time was a little long because I had to be worked in but I am thankful they saw me on such a short notice.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lucus has been my doctor for sometime now. And there is good reason for that. He shows his concern for his patients. He listens and makes sound suggestions when needed. I don't know if I could have made it this far without his help.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Detailed oriented, comfortable environment, profession and explains all process.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Made me more depressed show details Made me more depressed
Mar 21st, 2013

All he did was listen for about 30 mins, prescribed depression med and took my money. Waste of my time...waste of my money.... Had to go to another Dr to get on the right medication. Dr Lucas didn't even follow up to see how I was feeling after he treated me. He's a joke!

Extremely Frustrated show details Extremely Frustrated
Feb 27th, 2013

My son went to Dr. Lucas and all he did was talk to him for a short time and then put him on Xanax. (6 month supply) I called and notified the Dr by certified mail of serious concerns for my son (26 yrs old) since he was initially evaluated. (sleeps alot, withdrawn from society, rages, loss of memory, etc..). I requested/pleaded he not refill his prescription until he re-evaluated him. My request and concerns were ignored. He allowed the refills without another evaluation. Therefore, it tells me he doesn't care about the patient.... it's all about the money. DO NOT send your loved one to Dr. Thomas Lucas.

Best Doctor I've Had show details Best Doctor I've Had
Jan 29th, 2012

Helps with my anxieties and depression. Lucas spends the time needed for me not him and is really helpfull with ideas in bettering my thoughts and actions. Makes it easier to live with myself.

Experienced and Professional show details Experienced and Professional
Jan 31st, 2011

After visist with other doctors, Dr. Lucas is a professional, caring, experienced diagnostician. I would highly recommend Dr. Lucas to those looking for a psychiatrist.

Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Lucas is very easy to communicate with. He tries to make the visit as comfortable as possible. It seems more like a conversation instead of a medical evaluation.

Sep 17th, 2010

dr lucas is a wonderful doctor. i've been seeing him for two years.

Not even oridinary care from this doctor show details Not even oridinary care from this doctor
May 5th, 2009

I was referred to this doctor by a neurol psychologist to provide medication prescribing/monitoring for depression due to life altering injuries including memory loss due to a brain injury from a motor vehicle accident. This doctor prescribed what other doctors called an "elephants dosage" of several medications--which need to be monitored closely because of the side effects. He spent 10 minutes with me once every few months...this is not closely monitoring medications. When problems were brought to his attention, he would just up the dosages of medication--instead of checking for side affects and/or realizing the "new" symptoms were caused by the enormous doses he was prescribing and the combination of medications. His attitude after a while became so infuriating, I stopped seeing him, which is when I found out why my life was spiraling out of control--"elephants dose of 3 medications."After seeing him a few times on an emergency basis--due to this side affects, which he interpreted as symptoms, I was neve provided with any additional resources or help--since in his opinion my condition had seriously worsened. While he seems like a very nice, person, his attitude and lack of attention to his patients is just unacceptable in terms of what is considered "normal care" for a health care provider.