Dr. Thorsteinn Skulason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thorsteinn Skulason?

October 25th, 2016

Mrs.

November 30th, 2015

Poor bedside manner

Honestly, Dr. Skulason was the opposite of what I wanted in my visit to the dermatologist. He spent probably 5 minutes with me, and prescribed me a cream that a different dermatologist ( I switched of course) told me was completely inappropriate for my type of acne. P.S. - I usually do not like to "review" doctors online because I don't think it's an appropriate measure of their expertise, but this was a uniquely upsetting and repeated experience.

July 9th, 2013

Best medical care

I have been seeing Dr. Skulason for 7 years for serious skin disease. He is always professional and friendly and he takes the time to explain the causes of disease and the rationale of the treatment. He keeps well-informed on my other medical issues and integrates my care with the other physicians. The staff is caring and skilled. As a retired medical professional who has worked with dozens of doctors, I give him top marks.

July 20th, 2010

Would never recommend him

My appointments with Dr. Skulason were some of the worst experiences that I have ever had with a medical professional. He was out the door before I culd finish my questions! He did not review my chart and came me incorrect advice, that ended up being quite detrimental to my health! His office staff and nurse were quite rude and did not provide follow up care. If I was not a medical professional, I would have ended up in an even worse shape than I did. Please ask your primary care doctor for another referral.

June 14th, 2017