Best medical care show details Best medical care
Jul 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Skulason for 7 years for serious skin disease. He is always professional and friendly and he takes the time to explain the causes of disease and the rationale of the treatment. He keeps well-informed on my other medical issues and integrates my care with the other physicians. The staff is caring and skilled. As a retired medical professional who has worked with dozens of doctors, I give him top marks.

Would never recommend him show details Would never recommend him
Jul 20th, 2010

My appointments with Dr. Skulason were some of the worst experiences that I have ever had with a medical professional. He was out the door before I culd finish my questions! He did not review my chart and came me incorrect advice, that ended up being quite detrimental to my health! His office staff and nurse were quite rude and did not provide follow up care. If I was not a medical professional, I would have ended up in an even worse shape than I did. Please ask your primary care doctor for another referral.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Feb 5th, 2010

Dr. Skulason was very approachable yet professional. He took the time to address all my issues and remembered to ask about everything on the follow-up visit - even the little stuff. I love that I didn't have to make a second appointment when I need some suspicious moles removed. He quickly and efficiently took care of it in the same visit.

great dermatologist show details great dermatologist
by Citysearch User on Sep 30th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

she takes the time to make sure all of your concerns are addressed. she will even prompt you to have her look at areas that you may have no...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Good Dermotology Doctor Medical Center show details Good Dermotology Doctor Medical Center
by Citysearch User on Jun 8th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Good place to go to get medical attention. The staff is friendly and they are extremely efficient at making appointments and reminding peop...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com