Dr. Tim Adamson MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Charlotte, NC

3.8

June 25th, 2016
Your your praying to have Tim cut on your spine again. Tim will send you to have non FDA approved epidurals and if they cause adhesive arachronditis he will blow you off!! Tim only scheduled these shots because they make huge profits for the firm!! Pray and read about adhesive arachronditis you will forget about your current condition..Run

June 13th, 2016
Great Dr. And Great Surgeon
Did my neck surgery several years ago and thought he was great! I need to come back, and praying his office accepts my insurance. It's to late to call right now, however I thought I would review Dr. Adamson while checking his web site. If by chance I ever needed surgery again, I pray it's under his hands.

May 20th, 2016
Tim Adamson has a good reputation with radiologists in Charlotte. When I told them he referred me to get cervical epidurals below a multi level fused neck and it led to clumping of the spinal nerves. Andrew Sumich did the shots and Adamson wrote the scrip. Then he and Sumich blew me off. Adhesive Arachronditis is the condition. Only reason Adamson referred me to get these shots are not approved by the FDA. Reason and only reason is money!!! great referral Tim

April 28th, 2016
Favorite neurosurgeon
Adore Dr Adamson he is my neurosurgeon and my husbands. Wonderful person and excellent surgeon!!! Worked in OR with him for years as manager and his technique is magnificent... bedside manner too... Gentleman!

October 6th, 2015
Excellent Care!

June 2nd, 2015
In 2005, had a multi level fusion that was sold to me. The dr in charlotte does this often. having terrible reaction to fusion and titanium was referred to tim adamson who did test and could not offer any hel. Tim referred me to get non fda cervical epidurals by Andrew Sumich an injecion doctor at firm. within 3 days the shot left me in terrible shape. Went from 3 advil to 15 pills a day. these shots make 3000 to 5000 with private insurance and you sign form, Sumich said worse he sees is heache for a few days. I have progressive adhesive arachronditis. A brutal disease. Sumich and Adamson blew me off when I started complaining. Adamson shoyld never had stepped out of his area of expertise.

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Adamson is by far the best. He has taken care of me for several years. He is a very caring, honest and open doctor. Even when surgery was no longer the answer for me, he helped me look at other alternatives for my continued care. I can not recommend him highly enough. Even though it is tough it is tough to get into see him, it is worth the wait for his expertise. Though you may have to wait when you get to the office as he does have emergencies, please be patient as he is in high demand.

July 4th, 2009
Dr. Adamson is a superb surgeon, and a wonderfully attentive, caring person. I recommend him in the very highest and unreserved terms.