Surgical Specialist

10215 Fernwood Rd
Ste 506
Bethesda, MD 20817
301-530-1010
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

I fractured my acetabulum in 2006 and was in the hospital for approximately 7 days (3 days pre-surgery, 4 days post surgery), I found him to be an excellent doctor, and all follow up visits were positive, somehow I managed not to dislodge the plate or any of the screws(screws in my pelvis, I am not saying anything about the screws in my head). I have even gone sky diving on his work :)

|  Excellent Dr. and surgeon  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

I appreciate you putting me back together after the fall I took off of the roof. You have been an excellent doctor and surgeon. Thank you so much. I know you will continue taking care of patients and helping them because you are so dedicated. Thank you again Dr. Bhattacharyya!!!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bhattacharyya saw me for a broken ankle and I found him to be a compassionate and responsive doctor. I was able to understand him perfectly and did not detect an accent. The wait was a little long but I was otherwise very satisfied with his care.

|  TERRIBLE  |  show details
by Bethesda on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Bhattacharyya is horrible. He is incompetent, rude and--on top of it all--difficult to understand. Barely speaks English, is curt and then gave a wrong diagnosis. Avoid him at all cost. He trolls around local ERs looking for patients. He treats patients with discourtesy and is not very good as a physician. Would not trust him to fix by toilet--let alone my body. A total disgrace to the profession.