Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2016

Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya Rocks

I sing praises to DR. TIMOTHY BHATTACHARYYA, who has shown my elderly mother caring and compassion, as well as his highly regarded medical expertise as she suffered significant issues with her hip, knees and ankle over the last four months. Dr. Bhattacharyya is not only top in his field medically, he is second to none at reading our faces and taking pause to ensure we are all on the same page when it comes to my mom's care.

January 13th, 2015

Was told that my femur fracture was completely healed (have a copy of the report stating that) & it was not. Had to have another surgery by a different surgeon to fix fracture.

July 14th, 2012

I fractured my acetabulum in 2006 and was in the hospital for approximately 7 days (3 days pre-surgery, 4 days post surgery), I found him to be an excellent doctor, and all follow up visits were positive, somehow I managed not to dislodge the plate or any of the screws(screws in my pelvis, I am not saying anything about the screws in my head). I have even gone sky diving on his work :)

May 12th, 2011

Excellent Dr. and surgeon

I appreciate you putting me back together after the fall I took off of the roof. You have been an excellent doctor and surgeon. Thank you so much. I know you will continue taking care of patients and helping them because you are so dedicated. Thank you again Dr. Bhattacharyya!!!

November 3rd, 2010

Excellent care

Dr. Bhattacharyya saw me for a broken ankle and I found him to be a compassionate and responsive doctor. I was able to understand him perfectly and did not detect an accent. The wait was a little long but I was otherwise very satisfied with his care.

June 7th, 2016