Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya Rocks show details Dr. Timothy Bhattacharyya Rocks
by Athena Antoniou on Jul 14th, 2016

I sing praises to DR. TIMOTHY BHATTACHARYYA, who has shown my elderly mother caring and compassion, as well as his highly regarded medical expertise as she suffered significant issues with her hip, knees and ankle over the last four months. Dr. Bhattacharyya is not only top in his field medically, he is second to none at reading our faces and taking pause to ensure we are all on the same page when it comes to my mom's care.

Jan 12th, 2015

Was told that my femur fracture was completely healed (have a copy of the report stating that) & it was not. Had to have another surgery by a different surgeon to fix fracture.

Jul 14th, 2012

I fractured my acetabulum in 2006 and was in the hospital for approximately 7 days (3 days pre-surgery, 4 days post surgery), I found him to be an excellent doctor, and all follow up visits were positive, somehow I managed not to dislodge the plate or any of the screws(screws in my pelvis, I am not saying anything about the screws in my head). I have even gone sky diving on his work :)

Excellent Dr. and surgeon show details Excellent Dr. and surgeon
May 12th, 2011

I appreciate you putting me back together after the fall I took off of the roof. You have been an excellent doctor and surgeon. Thank you so much. I know you will continue taking care of patients and helping them because you are so dedicated. Thank you again Dr. Bhattacharyya!!!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Bhattacharyya saw me for a broken ankle and I found him to be a compassionate and responsive doctor. I was able to understand him perfectly and did not detect an accent. The wait was a little long but I was otherwise very satisfied with his care.

TERRIBLE show details TERRIBLE
by Bethesda on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Bhattacharyya is horrible. He is incompetent, rude and--on top of it all--difficult to understand. Barely speaks English, is curt and then gave a wrong diagnosis. Avoid him at all cost. He trolls around local ERs looking for patients. He treats patients with discourtesy and is not very good as a physician. Would not trust him to fix by toilet--let alone my body. A total disgrace to the profession.