Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Our son's pediatric cardiologist  |  show details
by R Manzi on Aug 4th, 2013

Dr. Degner has been there every step of the way since our son arrived by helicopter to Kaiser Sunset when he was less than a day old, and is still there as we continue the journey almost 6 years later. He has always been the beacon of hope for us when we needed answers about our son's heart, and actually with many other issues that come about. Dr. Degner can be serious at times but you can see in his tells that he loves what he does and he genuinely cares about our baby. Our son has never had an ounce of fear from Dr. Degner and he has always been very direct, forthcoming, and reasonable. He listens to our questions, gives concise answers and responds in kind when we want to be involved in the decision making. Nothing but high marks for him.

|  Excellent pediatric cardiologist  |  show details
by Kim on Jun 1st, 2013

It is not an easy road when your daughter is born with a severe congenital heart problem. Dr. Degner has always taken the time to explain everything to us. When I need him to fill out paperwork or make a call on my daughter's behalf, he does it the same day. He is readily available for any concern I have. When people were unsure how to proceed with my daughter's surgery, he helped us get answers. He truly cares about the well being of our daughter and makes it as easy on us as possible. We highly recommend him and feel fortunate to have him as our doctor. The staff in his office are also wonderful.

|  Saved my life.  |  show details
by Iris Barrera on Nov 13th, 2009

I was an adult patient with an atrial septal defect from birth. Dr. Degner and dr. Rosengart FOUND my defect unlike other doctors and FIXED it by inserting a Septal Occluder in my heart. The procedure saved my life! and I owe it to these wonderful doctors and God of course. Thank you.

|  Degner Timothy Lin Md is a Caring and Very Skilled Doctor.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

What can I say about this Doctor, He made both Tanya and I feel completely comfortable when we heard the news that our Daughter Faith was go...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  #1 cardiologist ever!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 2nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Degner has taken care of my little girl since she was born. He has been incredible. He is kind, compassionate, and extremely thorough. I...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com