Dr. Timothy Doyle Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Doyle?

I don't care what YOU think- here try this

Posted on May 4th, 2017

He is short with his patients, its all about through-put. I tell him 2 to3 things that are wrong and then leaves to room and sends his snobby assistant back to give you what he thinks for only one of the problems. Recently I went in for back arm and chest pain. Told him the last time I had this pain 15 years ago it was a herniated disc. He said no it is muscular. Take steroids and pain meds. 2 weeks later no relief- He says its a Chest Wall inflammation. I say no I think it is a herniated disc. He tells me I'm wrong again He sends me on my way more pain meds and an xray. Xray negative. Back one week later. I say I want an MRI. he says no try physical therapy. 4 weeks physical therapy no relief. Finally orders MRI. MRI shows TWO SEVERE HERNIATIONS. This guy is a quack!!!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Doyle is a very caring and attentive doctor. I have had a couple of emergency situations, and he was there for me. I am happy and blessed that he is my doctor.

Never treated any aliments

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Never treated anything. If you had a problem, he referred you to someone else. Don't know why I was going to him. Think his goal was have you seen by every doctor in the group.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr Doyle has been my doctor for 7 years. I have tried to communicate properly and he doesn't listen. He is too quick and makes me feel very stupid. Our last visit, he diagnosed me before I could finish. I asked about diet and exercise and his response "take the pill". I requested paperwork 3 times and each time, his administrator was abrupt and rude. These are my medical records and Doyle refuses to comply. Doyle jus gives out pills and makes patience feel stupid. I would never recommend anyone see Doyle. Very disrespectful.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR- BEWARE.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

This man is insane- he will put you on various medications & then refuses to continue them after you are used to taking these serious medications. This causes withdrawal & seizures, which almost caused my death. I would steer VERY FAR clear from this joke of a doctor. Super disappointed & I had heard bad reviews on him, but I gave it a chance due to the facility being close to my home- now I wish I had never made that decision because it almost cost me my life.

Don't Question Anything - You'll Be Dropped

Posted on September 17th, 2015

This doc is part of the Mercy Medical System which uses a My Chart system to contact your provider on line. My chart had inaccuracies in medicine allergies from day one. My meds were called into the wrong pharmacy and I was lied to about it. I was given meds that I had an adverse reaction to and was told it couldn't be the med because that side effect wasn't on the list. Upon checking with pharmacists I learned the opposite. Asking for corrections led to my being dropped as a patient.

Arrogant

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Was condescending to my mother and aggressive when accused of not really listening to his patients. I was appalled that a physician would treat a patient this way. I would never recommend this physician to anyone. He doesn't like to be questioned or challenged. Not very receptive to working with the patient. Evidently he knows best and doesn't care what a patient thinks or feels about their own health.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

A great doctor.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I found him to be a little arrogant. On my first visit, I questioned a test that my Oncologist said wasn't necessary, he stated, "I am the Primary Care doctor and I'll decide what is best for you." When I questioned if insurance would cover the test, he announced that he was an expert on insurance and he would never order tests that were not covered.

Terrible Doctor Would not RECOMMEND