Dr. Timothy Kremchek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 11th, 2016
Dr Kremchek has operated on my elbow and shoulder. Very good a professional. Highly recommend.

March 7th, 2016
He's the Best there Is.
He is the absolute best. I haven't seen a doctor anywhere that can hold a torch to Dr. K. I mean this guy is like Ice Man from Top Gun--no mistakes. Ever. He's incredible and I count myself fortunate to call him my doctor. I don't know what to say besides that he is the best.

October 10th, 2015
Doc Hollywood- "The best of the best"
Dr. Kremchek literally changed my life. He gave me my dream back. His best attribute shows up AFTER he performs the surgeries he does which is his compassion and genuine caring for every single patient he sees. Treated me like a big-leaguer from Day One.

October 5th, 2015
Great surgeon, but he won't ask you your life's story...which is good!
My son received the best care possible and we feel blessed to have had the opportunity for Dr. Kremchek perform the surgery. Regarding the reviews that mention feeling slighted by the amount of time spent with them by Dr. Kremchek, it's simply because he is the best at what he does, and is therefore sought after- his time is tight. I have had doctors in the past spend enough time with me to get to know me and my family personally after a single appointment. The quality of that kind of doctor is NOT what you need if you have a torn ACL, broken clavicle, or are seeking the best Tommy John surgeon in the area and you want to get back in the game as good as new and as quickly as possible. If you want to have a quick recovery because you had a medical "artist" reconstruct your ails, then do what you can to be a patient of Dr. Kremchek. If you want to get all cozy with your doctor and lament over what ails you, then the others are right, he's probably not your guy.

September 14th, 2015
good

May 3rd, 2015
I hear a lot of negativity about Kremchek but has been great for me. Haters gonna hate.

April 29th, 2015
One of the best surgeons I've met - amazingly caring and kind to his patients.

April 22nd, 2015
regret going here
Had complications with surgery, they couldn't have cared less. Two surgeries later, still not healed.

December 26th, 2014
Hard to believe that they could find a room big enough to fit this guy's ego. He might be a good surgeon (which I doubt) but his attitude toward others is the worst. His co-workers live in fear of him!!!

July 14th, 2014
not interested in non-athletes
saw my son for knee problems - sent to therapy, had inserts made for his shoes, no testing or xrays didn't want to be bothered/ no follow up - one year later still has same problem- looking for a new doctor. would only recommend him if you are an athlete

May 13th, 2014
Martial Artist.
Doc K rebuilt both of my shoulders & my left knee. I would not even consider going to someone else as he's the best!

February 6th, 2014
Patients mother
Dr Kremchek performed Tommy John surgery 5 months ago on my gymnast daughter. (And yes, he did do the surgery, I watched him.). He was very forward and honest about the recovery and expectations. Yesterday she was released from his care feeling very strong and confident.