Dr. Timothy Kremchek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kremchek?

September 25th, 2017

Daughters ACL

I can't rave enough on the excellent surgeon and follow-up care that Dr. Kremcheck and staff provide. His experience, knowledge, and staff has exceeded all my expectations on both of my daughters ACL surgeries.

March 8th, 2017

Very Passionate about what he Does

Took both of my sons to Beacon to see doc hollywood. This guy oozes passion for high school athletes. Fortunately, both of my sons pretty much had to do PT for a couple of months and they're good as new again. It's so refreshing to see a doctor who is in it because he loves what he does and not because he's trying to get rich.

February 8th, 2017

America's tommy john expert

He's probably the best tommy john surgeon in the entire world, honestly. I think he had done about 3,500 when he did mine in 2015. I am now a college graduate after playing three years of D2 baseball, and I have Dr. K to thank for that third year!

April 11th, 2016

Dr Kremchek has operated on my elbow and shoulder. Very good a professional. Highly recommend.

March 7th, 2016

He's the Best there Is.

He is the absolute best. I haven't seen a doctor anywhere that can hold a torch to Dr. K. I mean this guy is like Ice Man from Top Gun--no mistakes. Ever. He's incredible and I count myself fortunate to call him my doctor. I don't know what to say besides that he is the best.

October 10th, 2015

Doc Hollywood- "The best of the best"

Dr. Kremchek literally changed my life. He gave me my dream back. His best attribute shows up AFTER he performs the surgeries he does which is his compassion and genuine caring for every single patient he sees. Treated me like a big-leaguer from Day One.

October 6th, 2015

Great surgeon, but he won't ask you your life's story...which is good!

My son received the best care possible and we feel blessed to have had the opportunity for Dr. Kremchek perform the surgery. Regarding the reviews that mention feeling slighted by the amount of time spent with them by Dr. Kremchek, it's simply because he is the best at what he does, and is therefore sought after- his time is tight. I have had doctors in the past spend enough time with me to get to know me and my family personally after a single appointment. The quality of that kind of doctor is NOT what you need if you have a torn ACL, broken clavicle, or are seeking the best Tommy John surgeon in the area and you want to get back in the game as good as new and as quickly as possible. If you want to have a quick recovery because you had a medical "artist" reconstruct your ails, then do what you can to be a patient of Dr. Kremchek. If you want to get all cozy with your doctor and lament over what ails you, then the others are right, he's probably not your guy.

September 15th, 2015

good

May 3rd, 2015

I hear a lot of negativity about Kremchek but has been great for me. Haters gonna hate.

April 29th, 2015

One of the best surgeons I've met - amazingly caring and kind to his patients.

April 23rd, 2015

regret going here

Had complications with surgery, they couldn't have cared less. Two surgeries later, still not healed.

December 26th, 2014

Hard to believe that they could find a room big enough to fit this guy's ego. He might be a good surgeon (which I doubt) but his attitude toward others is the worst. His co-workers live in fear of him!!!