Dr. Timothy Rost MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Grapevine, TX

September 14th, 2016
Average Dr. Poor nurse
So far Dr rost has been average. Appts are very bland. I haven't yet seen the care and emotional side of him yet and appts have been pretty straightlaced. The one thing I can't get past is his nurse heather. She is extremely flat in her affect. She has no emotion. She seems like she hates you with every appt. For her to work in ob office and be there with you during what should be a happy time she certainly is a depressing character. She behaves like a drone zombie. I'm curious as to what makes her smile. It's a wonder no one has picked up on this. In my opinion he should get rid of her and hire someone with a personality instead of someone who looks like the hate their job and people. There are plenty of nurses who love to replace her im sure. I don't believe she is a good representation of the Baylor brand

February 15th, 2016
Dr. Rost is by far THE BEST Obstetrician/gynecologist in the area!! He is knowledgeable, very sweet, never rushes and asks several times during the appointment if I have any questions. Just doesn't get any better.

July 2nd, 2015
Excellent Doctor - he has been my doctor for 25 years

May 6th, 2015
Dr. Rost is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He is caring, compassionate, professional, and knows what he is doing. He is pretty laid back which is EXACTLY the kind of doctor I needed during my pregnancy. He answers all questions and takes time. He really cares about patients and the health of your unborn baby. I had a MC and he was so sweet over the phone. This last pregnancy was an emergency C-section and he kept me calm through the procedure bc I was having an anxiety attack. Also, it was Memorial Day and he was not on call the day I had the C-section, but HE CAME ANYWAYS!! Where else can you find a doctor like this. His nurses and staff are wonderful too. Love them all and they saved my baby boy :)

April 23rd, 2014
Great
Dr. Rost is a wonderful doctor and has taken great care of me throughout my high-risk pregnancy. His staff is also very nice. There is always a very short wait time before appointments.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Rost is an exceptional Dr. He goes above and beyond in his care of his patients. I have the highest level of trust in his expertise

November 19th, 2010
Great until you have the baby
was depressed after having the baby and asked for help and was basically told to wait it out i suffered for a year when he could have helped me right away i feel like the whole first year of my childs life could have been different had i received proper care

August 2nd, 2010
Positive: Short wait times, very nice and professional office staffNegative: Some of the nursing staff was rude, felt very rushed during appt, did not answer any of my questions, impossible to talk to a nurse or get phone call back in timely manner

February 3rd, 2010
Wish I still lived in Texas
Dr. Rost delivered all 3 of my kids--the last a cesarean because of placenta previa. He always had great bedside manner-understanding, but also efficient. He is very highly skilled and experienced. I would trust him with my life--in fact I did! I just wish I still lived in the area.

October 15th, 2009
Patient for 8 years
I came in for a check up in my first trimester and the baby had died. He was very compassionate, took plenty of time with me, and sympathetic. I no longer complain when I have to wait for my well woman check as I know he may be comforting someone who is hurting.

August 26th, 2009
Love Dr. Rost
I have been going to Dr. Rost for years. He delivered all of my kiddos and I live over an hour away now. I won't go anywhere else. He is simply the best!

August 23rd, 2009
Not a good option
Felt as though he didn't have time to hear my complaints. I was talking to a wall. Have never seen a doctor act so arrogant.