Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

1600 W College St
Ste 340
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-329-0389
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2014

Dr. Rost is a wonderful doctor and has taken great care of me throughout my high-risk pregnancy. His staff is also very nice. There is always a very short wait time before appointments.

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Rost is an exceptional Dr. He goes above and beyond in his care of his patients. I have the highest level of trust in his expertise

|  Great until you have the baby  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

was depressed after having the baby and asked for help and was basically told to wait it out i suffered for a year when he could have helped me right away i feel like the whole first year of my childs life could have been different had i received proper care

Aug 2nd, 2010

Positive: Short wait times, very nice and professional office staffNegative: Some of the nursing staff was rude, felt very rushed during appt, did not answer any of my questions, impossible to talk to a nurse or get phone call back in timely manner

|  Wish I still lived in Texas  |  show details
by Mollie on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Rost delivered all 3 of my kids--the last a cesarean because of placenta previa. He always had great bedside manner-understanding, but also efficient. He is very highly skilled and experienced. I would trust him with my life--in fact I did! I just wish I still lived in the area.

|  Patient for 8 years  |  show details
by Nancy on Oct 15th, 2009

I came in for a check up in my first trimester and the baby had died. He was very compassionate, took plenty of time with me, and sympathetic. I no longer complain when I have to wait for my well woman check as I know he may be comforting someone who is hurting.

|  Love Dr. Rost  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Rost for years. He delivered all of my kiddos and I live over an hour away now. I won't go anywhere else. He is simply the best!

|  Not a good option  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2009

Felt as though he didn't have time to hear my complaints. I was talking to a wall. Have never seen a doctor act so arrogant.

Jun 5th, 2009

Dr Rost and his staff are wonderful. You can tell that they really care about what they do. I highly recommend!!

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2009

I would highly reccomend Dr. Rost. He is very caring and trustworthy. I have sent all my family and friends to him and they think he is the best too. I drive an hour to see him and pass up many OBGYN's on my way there, but he is worth the drive. His office staff is wonderful too. Everyone is very professional.