Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist

May 12th, 2016

She saved my daughters life when she went into an anaphaltic seizure and we didn't know what was triggering it. She is a great doctor very funny, kind and cares a lot about you.

by V. Reda on Dec 16th, 2015

Dr. Zecca is a kind caring personable physcian who's compassion for her patients goes beyond words. We love her!

My Doctor show details My Doctor
by Carole Walker on Sep 27th, 2015

Once you meet Dr. Zecca, it is well worth the small wait. She has a remarkable bedside manner, is highly trained and knowledgeable, and just as important, has a warm and trusting personality. Her staff is also very well trained and well-versed in what you need to know as a patient. As with a lot of Shore physicians, wait times can be a little longer, but the care you receive is outstanding!

Sep 25th, 2015

It's tough to get an appt and the desk staff aren't the best in the world, but it's worth it to see Dr Zecca. She's great with my kids, takes her time, and diagnosis are spot on. My daughter had seen specialists at RWJ who misdiagnosed her and she kept getting worse, but Dr Zecca figured it out at the first visit and got her feeling better fast. She also resolved the allergic rash my son had that the pediatrician said couldn't be helped. A lot of my friends kids see her too and recommend her.

Mar 24th, 2015

The absolute best! We love Dr. Zecca and her windfall office staff.

Mar 12th, 2015

Amazing doctor....and easy on the eyes!

my son is a patient show details my son is a patient
by nicole on Aug 14th, 2014

LOve LOve LOve this Doctor. She has treated my son for years, on top of all his issues, friendly and my son loves her to death. Whenever we need to get seen they are right on top of it.

Aug 20th, 2012

I have two children with peanut/nut/latex allergies. Dr Zecca has been extemely helpful, always available, will follow up anytime of the day or night to find out if I have additional questions or to ask how my children are feeling. She takes her time to answer questions and is very caring and understanding (does not speak in doctor talk so you understand everything she says)..I highly recommend her...

Can't say enough good things! show details Can't say enough good things!
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr Zecca is a wonderful doctor. She spends as much time as needed with you and you never feel rushed. She listens to all you have to say and explains things in a way that makes it easy for you to understand. She truly cares about getting her patients better.

Mom of two show details Mom of two
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Zecca is the BEST!!! She truly cares about all her patients. She spends a great deal of time with each patient and is genuinely concerned with making them better. She is both me and my son's dr and I couldn't be happier with her. All my friends that use her say the same. Highly recommend.

Love her! show details Love her!
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a wonderful Dr. spends as much time as needed with you and your child without making you feel rushed. One thing I did not like is the nurse came in and pushed the board full on needles into my child's back without any warning. I know some parents like to "surprise" their kids with that, but I had promised my child to tell him first, so he was really upset for obvious reasons - she should have talked to us about it first. Otherwise Dr. Zecca herself is wonderful!

She Really Listens show details She Really Listens
Sep 14th, 2009

In an environment where time is money, Dr. Zecca took the time to listen to our specific situation and symtpoms. From just taking the time to listen, she was able to figure out what has been plaguing my son and causing chronic illnesses for almost 4 years and something that was overlooked by 3 other physicians. This doctor knows her stuff!