Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Allergist

200 White Rd
Ste 205
Little Silver, Little Silver, NJ 07739
732-741-8222
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I have two children with peanut/nut/latex allergies. Dr Zecca has been extemely helpful, always available, will follow up anytime of the day or night to find out if I have additional questions or to ask how my children are feeling. She takes her time to answer questions and is very caring and understanding (does not speak in doctor talk so you understand everything she says)..I highly recommend her...

|  Can't say enough good things!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr Zecca is a wonderful doctor. She spends as much time as needed with you and you never feel rushed. She listens to all you have to say and explains things in a way that makes it easy for you to understand. She truly cares about getting her patients better.

|  Mom of two  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Dr. Zecca is the BEST!!! She truly cares about all her patients. She spends a great deal of time with each patient and is genuinely concerned with making them better. She is both me and my son's dr and I couldn't be happier with her. All my friends that use her say the same. Highly recommend.

|  Love her!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a wonderful Dr. spends as much time as needed with you and your child without making you feel rushed. One thing I did not like is the nurse came in and pushed the board full on needles into my child's back without any warning. I know some parents like to "surprise" their kids with that, but I had promised my child to tell him first, so he was really upset for obvious reasons - she should have talked to us about it first. Otherwise Dr. Zecca herself is wonderful!

|  She Really Listens  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

In an environment where time is money, Dr. Zecca took the time to listen to our specific situation and symtpoms. From just taking the time to listen, she was able to figure out what has been plaguing my son and causing chronic illnesses for almost 4 years and something that was overlooked by 3 other physicians. This doctor knows her stuff!