Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist
2101 NE 139th St
Ste 285
Vancouver, WA 98686
(360) 326-3966
Locations and availability (3)

by Kiddlelossmou on Apr 22nd, 2014

Impeccable bedside manner! Wittier than a used car salesman! However I would not go back or let anyone I know utilize his services. I had septoplasty, he cleaned out my sinuses and turbinates as well. My first surgery seemed successful, that is until he told me he had to go back in to tweek a few things and get to an area he couldn't get to in the initial surgery. Took him two years to convince me to have the second surgery, should've listened to my instincts, did not turn out well, not well at all. My nose is crooked and I can't sleep for more than two hours without waking up gasping for air, one of my nostrils totally collapses upon itself and cuts off my breathing in certain sleeping positions. I'm now searching for a qualified doctor to correct what has been done. Again, Dr B's bedside manners are second to none! However..................

|  Wonderful Dr.  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Great repro with Dr. B....fantastic person, always nice and never a dull moment, diagnose right on the button.

|  Lloyd  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Good doctor. Great communications.Very responsive to questions. My Dad trusts him with his medical treatment. Followup above and beyond the call of duty.

by Andrew on Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Berinstein is excellent and his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I've been to. He genuinely cares for his patients; he even went so far as to call me on the weekend to make sure I was ok, and called in an emergency prescription for me at 8pm on a Sunday night!

|  Fantastic Surgeon Impeccable Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2010

Dr Berinstein was wonderful--a wonderful human being, a wonderful doctor, kind caring compassionate, smart-he took a personal interest in me, his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I ever met. He went the extra mile. He is a genius, a critical thinker with excellent surgical skills.I wish more doctors were like him.

by bob on Jan 2nd, 2010

maybe good on ears, not for throat problems. he seems nice , very tired like he didn't sleep enough, makes me nervous