Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding chair side manner. He listened carefully, explained everything in a professional manner but that could be understood easily. Looking forward to seeing him in a follow up visit. Very personable. Made me feel at ease.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My wish would be to have more doctors like him in the Phoenix area, as we are here for the summer.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very good doctor.

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very professional.. I was very impressed

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Even though he had many patients that morning Dr. B made feel as if I was the only one scheduled. He is personable, knowledgeable...and seems to personally connect with his patients.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Todd always shows concern for his patients well-being, explains things, and gives advice in an understandable and caring way.

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful first visit with Dr. Bernstein. He's very thorough, extremely personable, and overall a refreshing change to most doctors I have encountered. How often do you get a competent, smart, caring doctor, who's also just a really nice guy?!

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit was fine

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

clear and concise with a personal but not overly intrusive manner

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bernstein made my family and I very welcomed and comfortable. Answered all of my questions and concerns. Highly recommended. Thank you Dr. I feel much better knowing that I don't have mouth cancer!!!

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berenstein has been treating me for the past year and I expect to be seeing him regularly to monitor my left vocal cord healing progress after biopsy surgery as well as checking for any further invasion of cancer. I would recommend him to anyone!

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant doctor, friendly and respectful. Clear on explaining my problem but no definite remedy for it.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very professional with a sense of humor, which is refreshing in a doctor / patient relationship. He showed great concern about my medical conditions and concerns and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Berinstein.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best ENT doctor ever. Always concerned about my health. Contacts my primary care doctor if he thinks I may have a health issue that he is concerned about.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My wait was over 40 minutes, only because I called the day before and they fit me in to their already full schedule. He's top notch. As a nurse, I interact with many specialists daily, and I can only rave about a few. He's definitely one of them!

May 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with care provided by Dr. Berinstein.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is professional, focused, attentive, informed and has my trust. I don't know of another ENT I would want to have treat me or my family. I'm very satisfied with his answers to my questions & suggested treatment.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think Doctor is one of the very best. He knows his doctoring, however, he is a wonderful human being.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Speak a little slower and clearer.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is great, I highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was a first visit and other than a bit of a wait, it went well.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is the best. He is smart, caring, and thoughtful. I trust him and I feel well cared for by him.

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was kept informed why there was a delay which was nice to know! All of my needs were addressed and in a manner that could be understood!

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful experience on my first visit. I would HIGHLY recommended him to anyone.

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I trust him. He is gentle and kind.

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad my doctor sent me to Dr. Berinstien, he figured out my problem, best bed side manner, he cares!!

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr B for many years. He has always been professional and is able to communicate (in simple English) his diagnosis and concerns. I feel like he treats the whole me, not just my ears.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Berinstein was very friendly and took care of all of my questions.

Apr 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Berenstein showed his concern and helpfuness to my problem.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have never met any providers so personal and professional at the same time. Very clear, no mumbo jumbo communication. Up front with what he is going to do and what will be charged to the insurance. I very highly recommend him.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I came to my first appointment with Dr. Berenstein because of a high recommend from my husband who had received such great care and surgery a few years ago. I experienced the same level of care from him and each of his staff. Thank you so much!

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It's a pleasure to have Dr. Berinstein as my doctor treating my Vertigo. I find him to be most knowledgable on the subject and so far I believe he has helped me immensily. I look forward to seeing him for my next appointment!

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein and his staff were great! He was honest, right to the point, and told me facts, options, and risks. I was skeptical because I was sick for so long, but now, after surgery, I feel better than I have in ages!

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always looks me in the eyes, speaks with a smile!

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bernstein is amazing! He took the time to listen & also explain procedures! He is gentle & understanding (which is nice, when he's sticking a long microscope down your nose & into your throat). On a scale of 1-5 stars, I give him a 10!!!

Outstanding ENT Doctor

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein always listens, and that's a quality I like in a doctor. He always addresses your concerns.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very good, informative and understanding. He answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. Overall wonderful experience!

by Joanna C. on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Berinstein has excellent patient doctor communications. Went the extra mile too and helped me get my new cpap machine. Was well versed in many areas of medecine, easy to understand, and a very friendly physician. I have rarely had such good follow up and friendly but intelligent discourse with a doctor. Kudos to Dr. Berinstein and Thank You!

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He listens!

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very helpful, staff was really helpful in getting an immediate appointment. Dr. was efficient and gave lots of useful information about treatment.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional, answered all of my questions as well as offering appropriate info. Friendly front and back office.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein has been treating my throat issues since June 2014 and l have absolute faith in him. I have recommended bim to several people.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very personable, professional and seemed to be concerned about my medical situation. He took the time to answer any questions that I had and recommended the next steps that I needed to pursue.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Todd was very attentive to my situation, gave me New information on my medical concerns. He went above and beyond by scheduling a CT scan and follow up visit in record time.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everything went fine

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and attentive. I didn't feel rushed or dismissed as uninformed . I was very satisfied and left feeling as if I was in very competent hands. Thank you very much Dr Berenstein!

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was as wonderful as usual (which is impressive as my appointment was at 4:15 on a Friday-and he reported that he still had to go to the hospital!). He was thoughtful, listened well to me, and was clear about the options ahead for me.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was extremely satisfied with my visit with Dr. Berinstein. He is extremely personable, puts you at ease quickly, was communicative and explained my condition thoroughly so that I understood my issue, and his treatment had me feeling better within 24 hr

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

N/A

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

doctor was great . I ask 2 different times for directions as I live out of town . never received it . was not happy about that . online search got me close .

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Berinstein has been my only ENT. Do good I hadn't needed a re visit after over ten years. But asked gor him when my doctor couldn't figure it out.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was excellent. Kind and listened to me and was thorough.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased! Thanks to Dr. Berinstein and his staff.

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend to friends and family.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been his patient off and on for several years. He is a knowledgeable doctor and will help you or if he can't he will point you in the right direction.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is especially kind, gentle, and personable, which is especially valued when having instruments inserted into sensitive openings, such as ears. He did a great job despite my apprehension, and I would recommend him to anyone needing care.

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein made me feel extremely comfortable, and really took the time to listen to my concerns. I walked out of my appointment feeling important and confident that medical issues were going to be taken care of!

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very efficient and knows exactly what treatment would be best.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I thought Dr. Berenstein was very compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. I liked my visit and look forward to seeing him again.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Prompt. Cordial. Addressed my issue. I would recommend him

Feb 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My concerns were met promptly, and professionally.

Feb 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had an excellent visit, all of my issues were addressed, and explained~very pleased. I would highly recommend!

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication skills and very caring.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Todd Greeted me with a great smile and called me by name. He asked many questions and explained what he thought was going on. He did leave any of my concerns un-addressed and has a plan for resolving the problem.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He has a positive attitude, a great listener and cares about the patient. He goes above and beyond to get to the bottom of the problem.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with my visit

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

One thing that I did not get answered was about the hearing in the left ear that seemed to be blocked until I blow it our by holding my nose. the reason for that.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Todd Berinstein gives straight answers, with options and likely outcomes in terms that are understandable. He is respectful and never condescending, asks good questions and inspires confidence with his understanding, easy manner and good humor.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very thorough and I felt addressed my issues. Some further testing will be needed, but all in all I was satisfied.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is awesome. Very competent and concerned. I am most impressed with him.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The office staff was very friendly and informative. The audiologist was thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Berinstein listened well, examined thoroughly, and explained clearly. I could not imagine a more positive experience. Thank you!

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bernstien is an excellent ENT doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It's refreshing to go to a doctor that gets to the point. He's very nice and funny! I'm very comfortable talking to him about my issues and he listens to what I have to say.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor ever. Removed cancer tumor from my vocal cord. Did every thing he could to find out why I was having a brief breathing problem. Consulted with other doctors and they all came up with a solution using Flovent which solved my problem.

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Provider is a good listener and communicator. Clearly discussed his evaluation of my reason for the visit and the treatment options. Great bedside manor.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was really impressed with Dr. Berinstein's manner, his compassion, and his knowledge of my medical issue. He was very thorough, knowledgable, and even reviewed with me previous CT scans that definitively showed my medical issue.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Bernstein for just over 14 years and he always been very attentive to my medical issue and explaining things about it and always friendly. I have referred family and friends to see him.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Berenstein is very caring, proactive and professional who explains everything in laymen's terms so I can understand my treatment and my options. I recommend him every chance I have.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No nonsense help with my medical needs; careful, thorough, trustworthy.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Todd Berinstein continues to express concern for my throat condition. I know l can count on excellent care. In the meantime, l am enjoying his extraordinary sense of humor. Yes.....l genuinely like him...he's the best!

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bernstein is fantastic. Has a great bedside manner and always addresses all the concerns we have. We have seen him for quite a while and would recommend him to any of our friends.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and very understanding provider.

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Todd Berinstein was pleasant, thorough and reassuring. He communicated well and answered all my questions.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

KIND AND PERSONABLE. TOLD ME THE OPTIONS FOR MY TREATMENT. i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've had lifelong ear problems & I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. B to anyone needing his expertise. He is extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, gentle & has excellent bedside manner. He & his staff run the most efficient office I have ever experienced.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was great. He addressed my concerns and also brought up other potential issues that I didn't know I should be concerned with. Very thorough, very nice. The best experience I've had with a doctor in years.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is the best. Extremely knowledgeable, very kind & compassionate. A great Dr. and a great human being.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor who takes the time to answer questions and gives a thorough examination.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He addressed my complaints and addressed my concerns, I am impressed with his straight forward manor. and attention to me.

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is easy to talk with, answers questions, participates in questions about options for treatment. Follows the diagnostic imperative and will refer as needed.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berenstein always makes me feel at ease and I have complete faith in his knowledge. A caring and personable doctor.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring, found the problem and addressed it. I wish he would become a PCP. I would go to him. I recommend him highly!

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was a great help. He was very nice and caring, he also has a great passion for what he does.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've had many doctors in my 60 years; some recognized regionally as best in their specialty. Dr. B. is among a handful I would recommend without hesitancy to my closest friends and family; kind, competent and the nicest guy in the world.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice, personal, and professional. He put some of my concerns at ease.

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very professional and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who needed his specialty.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After seeing several other specialist over a three year period he was able to confirm what I had been trying to explain to other doctors. He was wiling to listen to me and my concerns. But he was also very thorough and caring.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with provider. He seems to care and is thorough. My only concern was a presumption of chronic anxiety due to demonstrating situational anxiety for new medical concerns discovered and waiting for test results.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Todd is gentle, and kind. Also he tells me everything he is doing so I understand what he is doing.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a nice guy! Succeeded my expectations and more.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Totally satisfied.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All I can say about Doctor "B" is that he is Awesome !!!!! He goes above and beyond to get the problem fixed. Thanks to Todd I can continue teaching and helping people with disabilities. His also a great listener.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Todd has a great bedside manner.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have known of Todd for several years now with my ex husbands sleep issues. When my Dr. wanted to send me to an ENT, I requested Todd.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had no problem with the doctor or his services. The problem I did have was the wait time for him to see me. I was kept waiting in my "room" for 45-50 minutes before he got there.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated Dr. Berinstein's patience in seeing through to the end my list of questions and concerns for him. I felt heard, and that he was very attentive.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional Interaction is kind, congenial, and knowledgeable. I appreciate his gentle manner in treatment and that he has the best interest of his patient in mind.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We love Dr. Berinstein! He is thorough, discusses options, and comes up with a solution that is workable with your lifestyle. He is your partner in health not a know-it-all.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein really impressed me during my visit. His demeanor/bedside manor was impeccable. He explained what he was doing, was very courteous, professional, and I couldn't have been happier. Top notch doc!

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All needs were efficiently addressed. Appointments were kept promptly. Friendly office help.

Nov 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone smiled and their manner made me feel welcome. Dr. Berinstein was interested and attentive yet lighthearted. I almost look forward to returning!

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Such a competent doctor, I am fortunate enough to be one who can actually say since 2010 Dr. B has changed my life and increased my quality of living. Even though his specialty is ENT I need to find a way to make him my Primary Care Provider!

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is very professional, precise and to the point. He has helped me greatly with my hearing issues which had seemed to get worse after I started using a CPAP. Thank you Dr. Berinstein.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent bedside manner, personable and well versed in medecine.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my appointments have been on time. Very pleasant person, and recommend him highly.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen Dr Berinstein for many years and is the only Doctor I trust to correctly diagnose my ear issues when no other MD could. He is personable and seems to truly care for your well being.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have seen Dr. Barenstein twice for different needs. He is personable, friendly, caring. I know others who also see Dr. Barenstein. I asked my PCP for her help and it was readily forthcoming. Fay

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have complete confidence in Dr. Todd Berinstein. He gave a quick and accurate diagnosis of my problem and is coaching me through the steps l need to follow for full recovery. I consider him the best and am so glad to be his patient.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Berinstein is VERY through and the BEST!

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Dr. Berinstein to family and friends, I think he is a terrific doctor.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My need for Dr. Bernstein's care was urgent as I was having an on going nose bleed. I was able to get an appointment almost immediately and nose bleed was stopped less than ten minutes after I arrived at Dr. Bernstein's patient waiting room.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and office. really professional.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent! Doctor Berinstein, very professional, conscious and kind person. I would recommend him, and definitely I trust him and will continue being my doctor. Thanks Doctor Todd Berinstein.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. TODD IS ONE OF THE MOST OUTSTANDING DOCTORS I HAVE EVER MET!!!!! HE CARES AND IS ACTION ORIENTED!!!! HE GETS MY HIGHEST RATING!!!!!

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found the doctor and his staff to be friendly and knowledgeable, and respectful of my time. Highly recommend them!

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nice fella, warm- cordial- funny- seem to know his stuff

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and to the point. Listened to my concerns and addressed them. I would recommend him to family and friends

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He and his office staff were friendly and helpful.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is the best EENT physician and surgeon. He is very friendly and I trust him with my life. Even about surgery, he puts you at ease explaining what will be done and what to expect. His answers are direct and make sense. He cares.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was nervous going into my appointment with Dr. Berinstein only because of the unknown. Dr. Berinstein immediately put me at ease and was very friendly. He answered all my concerns and even more. I would recommend him to anyone.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was very thorough and I was treated with respect and patience. When Dr Berinstein finished the exam he went over everything to make sure I understood his findings and what procedures he planed to take. I highly recommend Dr Berinstein.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr B is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients ! will always recommend him to all in need al swindell

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Berinstein listens to his patients, and allows them to be part of the process.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I liked the doc a lot because of his show of concern and willingness to explain what he was going to do and how you came to need his help.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been treated by Dr. Berinstein for several years, as have some of my other family members and friends. I will continue to recommend him to anyone who is seeking an E.N.T doctor. He is an excellent doctor!

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is Outstanding! He is the best ENT Doctor in the Pacific Northwest!

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Berinstein was friendly & put me at ease. Addressed my concerns asking appropriate questions & explained the examination before proceeding. He reached a diagnosis & requisite therapy & asked if I had any questions. Courteous & professional.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very professional, and easy to talk to. He answered any questions I had, and his recommendations, and Rx, helped get rid of a persistent cough that had lasted months. Would recommend him to family and friends

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit with Dr. Berinstein was great he listened and addressed all of my concerns and he has a excellent staffing that is eager to help with all smiles! I give a thumbs up for Dr. Todd Berinstein!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is the best ENT I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. he always takes time to address any concerns and discuss personal issues. He cares and is a genuine awesome person and doctor!!!!

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything so far was great. I waited a little longer to be seen, but I expect that making a visit the end of day.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was comfortable with my first visit. Dr. B was clear on what the diagnosis was and also on the best way to proceed. Subsequent visits have confirmed my confidence in him as a physician who will treat what is necessary in the best way to date.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Todd Berinstein very much. He is personable, knowledgeable, kind, and honest. I drive from Portland to Vancouver to see him for his expertise.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very helpful.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Showed concern and interest in my concerns. Did not rush me through. Remembered that at my last visit I was flying to my daughter's home on the east coast.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

in my humble opinion he is the best ENT in the van couver Portland areayou couldn't ask for a better doctor especially taking care of the concerns that I have after chemotherapy radiation and surgery to my brain Todd rocks.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I strongly feel that Dr. Berinstein truly cares for his patients, both past and present. He's provided a lot of helpful information and has set up a plan to discover the answers needed to move forward with whatever treatment is needed.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Todd Berinstein is always professional and knowledgeable and answers questions and concerns with clarity, offering viable options of care and diagnostics. I recommend his practice and expertise to anyone needing an ENT physician.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been very pleased with Dr. Berinstein and the care I have received from him. He has treated me for two different problems and has handed both of them to my satisfaction. I would be pleased to recommend him to family and friends.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I needed to have an appointment sooner than I had one scheduled. The office staff was able to find an appointment time that day that I called. Very impressive and very cordial entire office staff. My ear is definitely on the mend, thank you.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel like we decided on the best way to proceed and to check back to see if I improve.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lovely office..great follow-through..my experience has been extremely satisfactory..orders were at the lab..received nothing but kindness and professionalism from the entire staff. So glad my primary physician recommended this ENT office. Issue resolved!

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's difficult to rate a physician after only one visit, but I found Dr. Berinstein to be very knowledgable and willing to resolve my problem. Hopefully, I won't need to see him again for my problem, but if I do, I will look forward to seeing him again

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a Doctor and What a Team. I am so impressed and would recommend Dr Berinstein to anyone and everyone. What a gift that he is a great human being AND a great physician.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He addressed the problem and gave some excellent advice on the problem.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it's not easy these days to find a doctor with such a caring bedside manners for his patients as find in Dr. B. Not to mention he seems to keep on top of the aspects of his profession.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best!!!

by Kiddlelossmou on Apr 22nd, 2014

Impeccable bedside manner! Wittier than a used car salesman! However I would not go back or let anyone I know utilize his services. I had septoplasty, he cleaned out my sinuses and turbinates as well. My first surgery seemed successful, that is until he told me he had to go back in to tweek a few things and get to an area he couldn't get to in the initial surgery. Took him two years to convince me to have the second surgery, should've listened to my instincts, did not turn out well, not well at all. My nose is crooked and I can't sleep for more than two hours without waking up gasping for air, one of my nostrils totally collapses upon itself and cuts off my breathing in certain sleeping positions. I'm now searching for a qualified doctor to correct what has been done. Again, Dr B's bedside manners are second to none! However..................

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry to hear about the lack of success from your surgery. I am also very disappointed when surgery doesn't work. I do the best I can, and promise that if I am unable to help someone, I will try and find someone else who can help them. If the above patient continues to have problems, I am available to speak with them or to re-evaluate them at no cost to them. If they desire, I offer to talk with them and refer them to someone else who might be able to help with their difficulties.

Wonderful Dr. show details Wonderful Dr.
Nov 15th, 2012

Great repro with Dr. B....fantastic person, always nice and never a dull moment, diagnose right on the button.

Lloyd show details Lloyd
Feb 19th, 2011

Good doctor. Great communications.Very responsive to questions. My Dad trusts him with his medical treatment. Followup above and beyond the call of duty.

by Andrew on Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Berinstein is excellent and his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I've been to. He genuinely cares for his patients; he even went so far as to call me on the weekend to make sure I was ok, and called in an emergency prescription for me at 8pm on a Sunday night!

Fantastic Surgeon Impeccable Bedside Manner show details Fantastic Surgeon Impeccable Bedside Manner
Jan 24th, 2010

Dr Berinstein was wonderful--a wonderful human being, a wonderful doctor, kind caring compassionate, smart-he took a personal interest in me, his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I ever met. He went the extra mile. He is a genius, a critical thinker with excellent surgical skills.I wish more doctors were like him.

by bob on Jan 2nd, 2010

maybe good on ears, not for throat problems. he seems nice , very tired like he didn't sleep enough, makes me nervous