Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Joanna C. on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Berinstein has excellent patient doctor communications. Went the extra mile too and helped me get my new cpap machine. Was well versed in many areas of medecine, easy to understand, and a very friendly physician. I have rarely had such good follow up and friendly but intelligent discourse with a doctor. Kudos to Dr. Berinstein and Thank You!

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was very thorough and I was treated with respect and patience. When Dr Berinstein finished the exam he went over everything to make sure I understood his findings and what procedures he planed to take. I highly recommend Dr Berinstein.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr B is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients ! will always recommend him to all in need al swindell

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Berinstein listens to his patients, and allows them to be part of the process.

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I liked the doc a lot because of his show of concern and willingness to explain what he was going to do and how you came to need his help.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been treated by Dr. Berinstein for several years, as have some of my other family members and friends. I will continue to recommend him to anyone who is seeking an E.N.T doctor. He is an excellent doctor!

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is Outstanding! He is the best ENT Doctor in the Pacific Northwest!

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Berinstein was friendly & put me at ease. Addressed my concerns asking appropriate questions & explained the examination before proceeding. He reached a diagnosis & requisite therapy & asked if I had any questions. Courteous & professional.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very professional, and easy to talk to. He answered any questions I had, and his recommendations, and Rx, helped get rid of a persistent cough that had lasted months. Would recommend him to family and friends

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first visit with Dr. Berinstein was great he listened and addressed all of my concerns and he has a excellent staffing that is eager to help with all smiles! I give a thumbs up for Dr. Todd Berinstein!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein is the best ENT I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. he always takes time to address any concerns and discuss personal issues. He cares and is a genuine awesome person and doctor!!!!

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything so far was great. I waited a little longer to be seen, but I expect that making a visit the end of day.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was comfortable with my first visit. Dr. B was clear on what the diagnosis was and also on the best way to proceed. Subsequent visits have confirmed my confidence in him as a physician who will treat what is necessary in the best way to date.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Todd Berinstein very much. He is personable, knowledgeable, kind, and honest. I drive from Portland to Vancouver to see him for his expertise.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Berinstein was very helpful.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Showed concern and interest in my concerns. Did not rush me through. Remembered that at my last visit I was flying to my daughter's home on the east coast.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

in my humble opinion he is the best ENT in the van couver Portland areayou couldn't ask for a better doctor especially taking care of the concerns that I have after chemotherapy radiation and surgery to my brain Todd rocks.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I strongly feel that Dr. Berinstein truly cares for his patients, both past and present. He's provided a lot of helpful information and has set up a plan to discover the answers needed to move forward with whatever treatment is needed.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Todd Berinstein is always professional and knowledgeable and answers questions and concerns with clarity, offering viable options of care and diagnostics. I recommend his practice and expertise to anyone needing an ENT physician.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been very pleased with Dr. Berinstein and the care I have received from him. He has treated me for two different problems and has handed both of them to my satisfaction. I would be pleased to recommend him to family and friends.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I needed to have an appointment sooner than I had one scheduled. The office staff was able to find an appointment time that day that I called. Very impressive and very cordial entire office staff. My ear is definitely on the mend, thank you.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel like we decided on the best way to proceed and to check back to see if I improve.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lovely office..great follow-through..my experience has been extremely satisfactory..orders were at the lab..received nothing but kindness and professionalism from the entire staff. So glad my primary physician recommended this ENT office. Issue resolved!

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's difficult to rate a physician after only one visit, but I found Dr. Berinstein to be very knowledgable and willing to resolve my problem. Hopefully, I won't need to see him again for my problem, but if I do, I will look forward to seeing him again

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a Doctor and What a Team. I am so impressed and would recommend Dr Berinstein to anyone and everyone. What a gift that he is a great human being AND a great physician.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He addressed the problem and gave some excellent advice on the problem.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it's not easy these days to find a doctor with such a caring bedside manners for his patients as find in Dr. B. Not to mention he seems to keep on top of the aspects of his profession.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best!!!

by Kiddlelossmou on Apr 22nd, 2014

Impeccable bedside manner! Wittier than a used car salesman! However I would not go back or let anyone I know utilize his services. I had septoplasty, he cleaned out my sinuses and turbinates as well. My first surgery seemed successful, that is until he told me he had to go back in to tweek a few things and get to an area he couldn't get to in the initial surgery. Took him two years to convince me to have the second surgery, should've listened to my instincts, did not turn out well, not well at all. My nose is crooked and I can't sleep for more than two hours without waking up gasping for air, one of my nostrils totally collapses upon itself and cuts off my breathing in certain sleeping positions. I'm now searching for a qualified doctor to correct what has been done. Again, Dr B's bedside manners are second to none! However..................

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry to hear about the lack of success from your surgery. I am also very disappointed when surgery doesn't work. I do the best I can, and promise that if I am unable to help someone, I will try and find someone else who can help them. If the above patient continues to have problems, I am available to speak with them or to re-evaluate them at no cost to them. If they desire, I offer to talk with them and refer them to someone else who might be able to help with their difficulties.

Wonderful Dr. show details Wonderful Dr.
Nov 15th, 2012

Great repro with Dr. B....fantastic person, always nice and never a dull moment, diagnose right on the button.

Lloyd show details Lloyd
Feb 19th, 2011

Good doctor. Great communications.Very responsive to questions. My Dad trusts him with his medical treatment. Followup above and beyond the call of duty.

by Andrew on Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Berinstein is excellent and his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I've been to. He genuinely cares for his patients; he even went so far as to call me on the weekend to make sure I was ok, and called in an emergency prescription for me at 8pm on a Sunday night!

Fantastic Surgeon Impeccable Bedside Manner show details Fantastic Surgeon Impeccable Bedside Manner
Jan 24th, 2010

Dr Berinstein was wonderful--a wonderful human being, a wonderful doctor, kind caring compassionate, smart-he took a personal interest in me, his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I ever met. He went the extra mile. He is a genius, a critical thinker with excellent surgical skills.I wish more doctors were like him.

by bob on Jan 2nd, 2010

maybe good on ears, not for throat problems. he seems nice , very tired like he didn't sleep enough, makes me nervous