Dr. Todd Berinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Berinstein?

December 1st, 2016

Very kind and really listened to what I had to say

March 27th, 2015

Dr. Berinstein has excellent patient doctor communications. Went the extra mile too and helped me get my new cpap machine. Was well versed in many areas of medecine, easy to understand, and a very friendly physician. I have rarely had such good follow up and friendly but intelligent discourse with a doctor. Kudos to Dr. Berinstein and Thank You!

April 22nd, 2014

Impeccable bedside manner! Wittier than a used car salesman! However I would not go back or let anyone I know utilize his services. I had septoplasty, he cleaned out my sinuses and turbinates as well. My first surgery seemed successful, that is until he told me he had to go back in to tweek a few things and get to an area he couldn't get to in the initial surgery. Took him two years to convince me to have the second surgery, should've listened to my instincts, did not turn out well, not well at all. My nose is crooked and I can't sleep for more than two hours without waking up gasping for air, one of my nostrils totally collapses upon itself and cuts off my breathing in certain sleeping positions. I'm now searching for a qualified doctor to correct what has been done. Again, Dr B's bedside manners are second to none! However..................

Doctor's Response

I am truly sorry to hear about the lack of success from your surgery. I am also very disappointed when surgery doesn't work. I do the best I can, and promise that if I am unable to help someone, I will try and find someone else who can help them. If the above patient continues to have problems, I am available to speak with them or to re-evaluate them at no cost to them. If they desire, I offer to talk with them and refer them to someone else who might be able to help with their difficulties.

SHOW

November 15th, 2012

Wonderful Dr.

Great repro with Dr. B....fantastic person, always nice and never a dull moment, diagnose right on the button.

February 20th, 2011

Lloyd

Good doctor. Great communications.Very responsive to questions. My Dad trusts him with his medical treatment. Followup above and beyond the call of duty.

June 7th, 2010

Dr. Berinstein is excellent and his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I've been to. He genuinely cares for his patients; he even went so far as to call me on the weekend to make sure I was ok, and called in an emergency prescription for me at 8pm on a Sunday night!

January 24th, 2010

Fantastic Surgeon Impeccable Bedside Manner

Dr Berinstein was wonderful--a wonderful human being, a wonderful doctor, kind caring compassionate, smart-he took a personal interest in me, his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I ever met. He went the extra mile. He is a genius, a critical thinker with excellent surgical skills.I wish more doctors were like him.

January 3rd, 2010

maybe good on ears, not for throat problems. he seems nice , very tired like he didn't sleep enough, makes me nervous

July 18th, 2017