Dr. Todd Bromberg, MD
Neurologist, Pain Medicine

Thank you!!! show details Thank you!!!
Jul 5th, 2016

My family and I thank Dr. Bromberg from the bottom of our hearts. For the first time in years, I can carry by my beautiful daughter and play catch with my son. After multiple failed back surgeries, I thought my life was reduced to popping pills. All that changed soon after I met Dr. Bromberg, who spent greater than an hour with me at our first visit outlining a treatment plan. He eventually implanted a pain pump, which has given me my life back! Thank you!!!

Mar 12th, 2016

I was diagnosed with RSD many years ago from an injury at work. They told me there was nothing else they could do to help. Dr. Brumberg has worked with me to find other options. I know my pain will never go away completely, but after just a couple treatments, I am already so much better. Thank you.

Nov 20th, 2015

Just met Dr. Bromberg for an initial evaluation. What a lovely office staff and physician. They were extremely courteous and prompt in helping me achieve pain relief.

Sep 1st, 2015

Dr. Bromberg is a compassionate and intelligent physician. He was the only doctor able to help me after many years with my back pain and headaches.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Lindsay on Jul 16th, 2015

Dr. Bromberg really takes the time to understand everything about you and your issues to be able to better diagnose and prescribe the right action plan. Very thorough and excellent bedside manner!!

May 26th, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. Shows respect and understanding for my problem. Offers a variety of treatments.

May 14th, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr Bromberg for several years and he has always been there for us to help with our medical issues. Great listener, communicates at your level, and always available to hear form you when there is an issue.

Must have been bad day show details Must have been bad day
Apr 22nd, 2015

Did not have his time managed for clients. He spent one hour with one and made two of us wait hours to have 5minute visit. I was not impressed, felt rushed and he was so quick to make a recommendation and left no time to discuss my concerns. I was in severe pain waiting in chair sitting so long. Extremely frustrated and not at all confident of his decision, and I was brand new client. Needs much better time management and more comfortable waiting area if sitting is required for patients who can't for any length of time. Staff were friendly and efficient.

Best Doctor!!! show details Best Doctor!!!
Mar 25th, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr Bromberg!!!! He's phenomenal! I have a severe chronic pain condition and was referred to him, thank God I went. Dr Bromberg has the best bed side manner of any Doctor I've ever been to, and I've been to many many doctors. He takes his time with you and he listens to everything you have to say. I recently had spine stimulation surgery Dr Bromberg did an amazing job and I'm getting relief of my severe pain. I wouldn't go to any other Dr. I highly recommend Dr Bromberg to anyone!!!

Bad Dr. show details Bad Dr.
by Bob Xenon on Mar 17th, 2015

First of all, the office is dirty and all of the staff is rude. I revived steroid injections for pain. Had Terrible excruating pains after for six weeks. My brain was affected. Was never given a verbal or written form about such debilitating side effects. Now I go to a more prominent and More Experienced Neuroligist who has helped me tremendously. It is your choice, your body.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you had a negative experience at our office. We strive to address all problems and concerns with immediate attention, especially as it relates to rare procedure side effects. Our Doylestown Office is an historic building in the borough, lending to it's charm. Most patients find our office environment comforting and clean.

Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Bromberg was reccomended by my family physician who had heard good things. I went to him to evaluate a pain I had for years. His office is different not your typical office setting. His staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. He took a lot of time talking and listening to me! He carefully explained why I had pain and how he could help. I have NEVER met a doctor I was so comfortable with on the first visit. I went through two injections and my pain is almost completely GONE! I hope never to have to see him again but if pain returns I know he andhis staff will take care of me! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone who is suffering from pain.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Kim on Feb 2nd, 2015

This doctor is amazing! He is clear with diagnosis and treatment plan. He is truly saving me, pain was at a 8-19, now a 1-3. Great office staff as well!

Highly recommend Dr. Bromberg... show details Highly recommend Dr. Bromberg...
by DSchwartz on Jan 11th, 2015

I have RSD, which is complicated by other conditions. It took me years to assemble a world-class team of medical professionals to support my care and Dr. Bromberg is a star in that group. I have been in his care for almost two years. RSD is very difficult to manage and my pain had been intractable. For years, I had been treated by a number of well-credentialed and ‘experienced’ doctors, from several disciplines. None of them could bring me to a point of being even close to functional. Following the investment of much time and money, they would eventually shrug their shoulders and send me home. Dr. Bromberg does not shrug his shoulders; he works with me to find solutions. He has been a sound barometer for goal-setting regarding treatment and outcomes. Dr. Bromberg has been able to help me reach a quality of life that I thought was not possible. Dr. Bromberg is highly knowledgeable. His rare set of credentials are not just pieces of paper on the wall. He stays current on the latest and greatest research; manages the nuances of multiple complicated conditions with agility; and, has a sense of empathy that is rare even among medical care givers. The empathy factor equates to a bedside manner that is perfection. He approaches the use of medications with the highest of ethical standards. He makes sure that I am well-informed in the decision-making process and has never responded to any of my many questions with impatience. Not once. Driving is difficult for me and I have to make a bit of a road trip to get to Dr. Bromberg but he is worth it. He is the kind of Dr. that you would fly to get to so it’s wonderful that he is relatively close. He, his administrative and nursing teams have always behaved like true professionals. They have treated me with respect and care at all times, without fail. I am profoundly grateful for Dr. Bromberg’s care. So is everyone who is close to me.

by Sara R. on Oct 27th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Bromberg to anyone suffering. I've had chronic lower back pain for the past ten years. Over the past two years it's become unbearable. I've received multiple steroid injections (from a previous facility) to no avail. Since I've been under the care of Dr. Bromberg I've experienced extraordinary relief! He's performed 2 medial branch blocks as well as 2 RFA procedures and for the first time I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Bromberg is incredibly talented, he makes you feel at ease, and explains things thoroughly. The entire staff is amazing. They definitely take care of you and make you feel at home. I would truly recommend this doctor and his practice to anyone who is seeking pain free living!

Dr. Todd Bromberg show details Dr. Todd Bromberg
Jul 24th, 2014

I have been under Dr. Bromberg's care for a few months now. After seeing a number of other doctors who didn't really listen to me and suffering for years w/ chronic back pain, I finally found the doctor I needed to help relieve my pain. He listens, and has the best bedside manner. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. I am finally starting to get relief from a procedure that no other doctor suggested doing. I wish I had found him sooner! I feel like I'm actually getting my life back.

Dr Bromberg & Fox Chase PM Team show details Dr Bromberg & Fox Chase PM Team
by Anne D. on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Bromberg and his staff at Fox Chase in Doylestown, as well as the support staff in the two centers where I have had more significant procedures, have all been fantastic. He has consistently had a friendly, appropriate bedside manner, has always explained my medical issues and procedures understandably without talking down to me, has effectively treated my pain and, more importantly, the underlying issues, with multiple styles of treatment without any visible frustration as I, like many who end up in PM, am a tough case. His staff is always friendly in the office and on the phone even when I feel I am calling excessively. I like also thst I can reach him in emergencies and fear that, in the depths of my desperation between treatments, I have abused that option, but I never got flack about that. I would recommend this doctor and his team to anyone suffering with chronic pain.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by LeeG on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Bromberg and his staff are fabulous! I've seen many doctors over the past few years, and I must say, Dr. Bromberg, does things right. He's a compassionate, patient, kind, thoughtful and most importantly an extremely knowledgeable MD (he's one of the very few board certified Neurologists in the country that specialize in pain management). I feel so lucky to have found him right here in Bucks County, as he's a true specialist! Thank you Dr. Bromberg (and staff) for your time and interest in me and my unique condition. After many years of seeking help for my pain, after a few visits to you I'm finally getting some much needed relief and doing things I haven't been able to do in years!

RSD? Try Dr. Bromberg show details RSD? Try Dr. Bromberg
by T.P. on Jun 13th, 2013

Jenn in the office is the best. Let's face it, the visit starts without stress, it makes everything else better. Now, Dr. Bromburg, HE LISTENS, he makes his own opinion, he collects information, he is cautious but always optimistic. If it were not for him, my Wife would have no life what so ever. The best testimonial I can give is as follows. If you have RSD or know someone suffering, you will get it. Here goes. One recent day, I came home from work and saw a woman walking down my street with a newspaper under one arm and a juice in the other. That person was my Wife!

A GREAT DOCTOR all around! show details A GREAT DOCTOR all around!
by DKB on Apr 10th, 2013

I have been with Dr Bromberg for years now and I have seen many. He is a compassionate knowledgeable conservative doctor with a Great bedside manner! We are still trying to find a cocktail that will solve my excruciating back pain post surgery. He also treat my migraines. Sometimes it takes longer to find the right treatment. He takes as much time you need to listen to your concerns.Hisstaff is great and especially his assistant anne. She is a highly educated competent compassionate nurse herself.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Mar 12th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Bromberg for a little over a year now and I couldn't be happier. When I first went to see Dr. Bromberg, I really had little hope that he would be able to help manage my pain since no other doctor prior to him was able to. I'm happy to say that I no longer have the daily pain and discomfort that I used to and my quality of life has improved dramatically. I highly recommend Dr. Bromberg!

by Monique Rigling on Feb 24th, 2013

Superb pain management.

All Better show details All Better
Oct 27th, 2012

I thought my back pain would never go away. I was hesitant to see a doctor because I was afraid they would just push medicines. I was very happy with care provided and am now back to being normal again. Dr. Bromberg spent time explaining procedures and answering all my questions.

Sep 8th, 2012

I only have had 2 visits so far and I like Dr. Bromberg so far. He listens to me and takes his time with me. I have had some relief but after 5 years of chronic pain, I have gone through surgery, physical therapy, injections, narcotics, muscle relaxants, analgesics and back support with very little relief, think it is way too early to know what the eventual outcome will be. However, after these two visits, I am impressed with Dr. Bromberg's knowledge, bedside manners and willingness to listen.

Dr. "Knowitall" show details Dr. "Knowitall"
Sep 5th, 2012

This Doctor has only 3 years experience. He has the poorest bedside manner of any doctor! He then all but accuses his patients of being "drugies" when he cannot properly diagnose a patient after one failed procedure! Thank god Doctors are a dime a dozen, because who needs a doctor that will literally bring one to tears in their office when all a patient is looking for is answers as to why they are feeling the way they are. Any patient should look forward to finding a doctor that will actually address their individual needs. Whether they are permanent or not, but a doctor who understands that a patient is a person too! This Doctor does not fit that bill!!!

Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Bromberg cured my pain. He is extremely thorough, and his office staff is great!

Comapassionate show details Comapassionate
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr Bromberg and his staff are top notch. He took his time listening and educating me about my condition. Other doctors gave up on me, but Dr Bromberg developed an extensive plan to treat my pain.