Dr. Todd Bromberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Bromberg?

Very Upset with results

Posted on September 9th, 2017

Dr Todd Bromberg , is a very good knowledgeable person, i believe he has his patients best interest. I went to him 2 times and he is very up front about everything. His staff is excellent also, very friendly staff. The reason for my 3 star is because, i went for an epidural injection, he and his staff explained everything step by step. The issue i ran into is when he injected me to numb the area he was going to inject, and the epidural itself. The numbing needle was just like he explained pinch and a burn, although i didnt feel the burn. When he injected me with the epidural i was in a lot of pain, i told the nurse that was by my head that my groin and scrotum were hurting and going numb, also i am assuming he hit the nerve and i told him i was in a lot of pain. He continued to inject me with the epidural. Its been since that day that i cannot get an erection. I am very disappointed and flustered with this. I am hoping these symptoms subside soon. Again the reason for the 3 star is the way he presented himself and his knowledge and staff, not his work on my back.

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. Nurses and staff who work with him are also excellent, informative and knowledgeable.

Thank you!!!

Posted on July 5th, 2016

My family and I thank Dr. Bromberg from the bottom of our hearts. For the first time in years, I can carry by my beautiful daughter and play catch with my son. After multiple failed back surgeries, I thought my life was reduced to popping pills. All that changed soon after I met Dr. Bromberg, who spent greater than an hour with me at our first visit outlining a treatment plan. He eventually implanted a pain pump, which has given me my life back! Thank you!!!

Posted on March 12th, 2016

I was diagnosed with RSD many years ago from an injury at work. They told me there was nothing else they could do to help. Dr. Brumberg has worked with me to find other options. I know my pain will never go away completely, but after just a couple treatments, I am already so much better. Thank you.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Just met Dr. Bromberg for an initial evaluation. What a lovely office staff and physician. They were extremely courteous and prompt in helping me achieve pain relief.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Bromberg is a compassionate and intelligent physician. He was the only doctor able to help me after many years with my back pain and headaches.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Bromberg really takes the time to understand everything about you and your issues to be able to better diagnose and prescribe the right action plan. Very thorough and excellent bedside manner!!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. Shows respect and understanding for my problem. Offers a variety of treatments.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr Bromberg for several years and he has always been there for us to help with our medical issues. Great listener, communicates at your level, and always available to hear form you when there is an issue.

Must have been bad day

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Did not have his time managed for clients. He spent one hour with one and made two of us wait hours to have 5minute visit. I was not impressed, felt rushed and he was so quick to make a recommendation and left no time to discuss my concerns. I was in severe pain waiting in chair sitting so long. Extremely frustrated and not at all confident of his decision, and I was brand new client. Needs much better time management and more comfortable waiting area if sitting is required for patients who can't for any length of time. Staff were friendly and efficient.

Best Doctor!!!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr Bromberg!!!! He's phenomenal! I have a severe chronic pain condition and was referred to him, thank God I went. Dr Bromberg has the best bed side manner of any Doctor I've ever been to, and I've been to many many doctors. He takes his time with you and he listens to everything you have to say. I recently had spine stimulation surgery Dr Bromberg did an amazing job and I'm getting relief of my severe pain. I wouldn't go to any other Dr. I highly recommend Dr Bromberg to anyone!!!

Bad Dr.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

First of all, the office is dirty and all of the staff is rude. I revived steroid injections for pain. Had Terrible excruating pains after for six weeks. My brain was affected. Was never given a verbal or written form about such debilitating side effects. Now I go to a more prominent and More Experienced Neuroligist who has helped me tremendously. It is your choice, your body.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you had a negative experience at our office. We strive to address all problems and concerns with immediate attention, especially as it relates to rare procedure side effects. Our Doylestown Office is an historic building in the borough, lending to it's charm. Most patients find our office environment comforting and clean.