Neurologist, Pain Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Sara R. on Oct 27th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Bromberg to anyone suffering. I've had chronic lower back pain for the past ten years. Over the past two years it's become unbearable. I've received multiple steroid injections (from a previous facility) to no avail. Since I've been under the care of Dr. Bromberg I've experienced extraordinary relief! He's performed 2 medial branch blocks as well as 2 RFA procedures and for the first time I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Bromberg is incredibly talented, he makes you feel at ease, and explains things thoroughly. The entire staff is amazing. They definitely take care of you and make you feel at home. I would truly recommend this doctor and his practice to anyone who is seeking pain free living!

Oct 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Bromberg for 4 years. He is rude arrogant and lacks professionalism. When you have been a patient for this many years, you would expect that your doctor knows your diagnosis, your medications that he prescribes. On several occasions I had to correct him on these issues. His reputation is poor throughout the Doylestown area. I am saddened on how I was treated.

|  Dr. Todd Bromberg  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2014

I have been under Dr. Bromberg's care for a few months now. After seeing a number of other doctors who didn't really listen to me and suffering for years w/ chronic back pain, I finally found the doctor I needed to help relieve my pain. He listens, and has the best bedside manner. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. I am finally starting to get relief from a procedure that no other doctor suggested doing. I wish I had found him sooner! I feel like I'm actually getting my life back.

|  Dr Bromberg & Fox Chase PM Team  |  show details
by Anne D. on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Bromberg and his staff at Fox Chase in Doylestown, as well as the support staff in the two centers where I have had more significant procedures, have all been fantastic. He has consistently had a friendly, appropriate bedside manner, has always explained my medical issues and procedures understandably without talking down to me, has effectively treated my pain and, more importantly, the underlying issues, with multiple styles of treatment without any visible frustration as I, like many who end up in PM, am a tough case. His staff is always friendly in the office and on the phone even when I feel I am calling excessively. I like also thst I can reach him in emergencies and fear that, in the depths of my desperation between treatments, I have abused that option, but I never got flack about that. I would recommend this doctor and his team to anyone suffering with chronic pain.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by LeeG on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Bromberg and his staff are fabulous! I've seen many doctors over the past few years, and I must say, Dr. Bromberg, does things right. He's a compassionate, patient, kind, thoughtful and most importantly an extremely knowledgeable MD (he's one of the very few board certified Neurologists in the country that specialize in pain management). I feel so lucky to have found him right here in Bucks County, as he's a true specialist! Thank you Dr. Bromberg (and staff) for your time and interest in me and my unique condition. After many years of seeking help for my pain, after a few visits to you I'm finally getting some much needed relief and doing things I haven't been able to do in years!

|  RSD? Try Dr. Bromberg  |  show details
by T.P. on Jun 13th, 2013

Jenn in the office is the best. Let's face it, the visit starts without stress, it makes everything else better. Now, Dr. Bromburg, HE LISTENS, he makes his own opinion, he collects information, he is cautious but always optimistic. If it were not for him, my Wife would have no life what so ever. The best testimonial I can give is as follows. If you have RSD or know someone suffering, you will get it. Here goes. One recent day, I came home from work and saw a woman walking down my street with a newspaper under one arm and a juice in the other. That person was my Wife!

|  A GREAT DOCTOR all around!  |  show details
by DKB on Apr 10th, 2013

I have been with Dr Bromberg for years now and I have seen many. He is a compassionate knowledgeable conservative doctor with a Great bedside manner! We are still trying to find a cocktail that will solve my excruciating back pain post surgery. He also treat my migraines. Sometimes it takes longer to find the right treatment. He takes as much time you need to listen to your concerns.Hisstaff is great and especially his assistant anne. She is a highly educated competent compassionate nurse herself.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Bromberg for a little over a year now and I couldn't be happier. When I first went to see Dr. Bromberg, I really had little hope that he would be able to help manage my pain since no other doctor prior to him was able to. I'm happy to say that I no longer have the daily pain and discomfort that I used to and my quality of life has improved dramatically. I highly recommend Dr. Bromberg!

by Monique Rigling on Feb 24th, 2013

Superb pain management.

|  All Better  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

I thought my back pain would never go away. I was hesitant to see a doctor because I was afraid they would just push medicines. I was very happy with care provided and am now back to being normal again. Dr. Bromberg spent time explaining procedures and answering all my questions.

Sep 8th, 2012

I only have had 2 visits so far and I like Dr. Bromberg so far. He listens to me and takes his time with me. I have had some relief but after 5 years of chronic pain, I have gone through surgery, physical therapy, injections, narcotics, muscle relaxants, analgesics and back support with very little relief, think it is way too early to know what the eventual outcome will be. However, after these two visits, I am impressed with Dr. Bromberg's knowledge, bedside manners and willingness to listen.

|  Dr. "Knowitall"  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

This Doctor has only 3 years experience. He has the poorest bedside manner of any doctor! He then all but accuses his patients of being "drugies" when he cannot properly diagnose a patient after one failed procedure! Thank god Doctors are a dime a dozen, because who needs a doctor that will literally bring one to tears in their office when all a patient is looking for is answers as to why they are feeling the way they are. Any patient should look forward to finding a doctor that will actually address their individual needs. Whether they are permanent or not, but a doctor who understands that a patient is a person too! This Doctor does not fit that bill!!!

Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Bromberg cured my pain. He is extremely thorough, and his office staff is great!

|  Comapassionate  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr Bromberg and his staff are top notch. He took his time listening and educating me about my condition. Other doctors gave up on me, but Dr Bromberg developed an extensive plan to treat my pain.