Dr. Todd Bromberg MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Chalfont, PA

no change

July 5th, 2016
Thank you!!!
My family and I thank Dr. Bromberg from the bottom of our hearts. For the first time in years, I can carry by my beautiful daughter and play catch with my son. After multiple failed back surgeries, I thought my life was reduced to popping pills. All that changed soon after I met Dr. Bromberg, who spent greater than an hour with me at our first visit outlining a treatment plan. He eventually implanted a pain pump, which has given me my life back! Thank you!!!

March 12th, 2016
I was diagnosed with RSD many years ago from an injury at work. They told me there was nothing else they could do to help. Dr. Brumberg has worked with me to find other options. I know my pain will never go away completely, but after just a couple treatments, I am already so much better. Thank you.

November 20th, 2015
Just met Dr. Bromberg for an initial evaluation. What a lovely office staff and physician. They were extremely courteous and prompt in helping me achieve pain relief.

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Bromberg is a compassionate and intelligent physician. He was the only doctor able to help me after many years with my back pain and headaches.

July 16th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Bromberg really takes the time to understand everything about you and your issues to be able to better diagnose and prescribe the right action plan. Very thorough and excellent bedside manner!!

May 26th, 2015
Wonderful bedside manner. Shows respect and understanding for my problem. Offers a variety of treatments.

May 14th, 2015
My family has been seeing Dr Bromberg for several years and he has always been there for us to help with our medical issues. Great listener, communicates at your level, and always available to hear form you when there is an issue.

April 22nd, 2015
Must have been bad day
Did not have his time managed for clients. He spent one hour with one and made two of us wait hours to have 5minute visit. I was not impressed, felt rushed and he was so quick to make a recommendation and left no time to discuss my concerns. I was in severe pain waiting in chair sitting so long. Extremely frustrated and not at all confident of his decision, and I was brand new client. Needs much better time management and more comfortable waiting area if sitting is required for patients who can't for any length of time. Staff were friendly and efficient.

March 25th, 2015
Best Doctor!!!
I can't say enough about Dr Bromberg!!!! He's phenomenal! I have a severe chronic pain condition and was referred to him, thank God I went. Dr Bromberg has the best bed side manner of any Doctor I've ever been to, and I've been to many many doctors. He takes his time with you and he listens to everything you have to say. I recently had spine stimulation surgery Dr Bromberg did an amazing job and I'm getting relief of my severe pain. I wouldn't go to any other Dr. I highly recommend Dr Bromberg to anyone!!!

March 17th, 2015
Bad Dr.
First of all, the office is dirty and all of the staff is rude. I revived steroid injections for pain. Had Terrible excruating pains after for six weeks. My brain was affected. Was never given a verbal or written form about such debilitating side effects. Now I go to a more prominent and More Experienced Neuroligist who has helped me tremendously. It is your choice, your body.
Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you had a negative experience at our office. We strive to address all problems and concerns with immediate attention, especially as it relates to rare procedure side effects. Our Doylestown Office is an historic building in the borough, lending to it's charm. Most patients find our office environment comforting and clean.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Bromberg was reccomended by my family physician who had heard good things. I went to him to evaluate a pain I had for years. His office is different not your typical office setting. His staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. He took a lot of time talking and listening to me! He carefully explained why I had pain and how he could help. I have NEVER met a doctor I was so comfortable with on the first visit. I went through two injections and my pain is almost completely GONE! I hope never to have to see him again but if pain returns I know he andhis staff will take care of me! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone who is suffering from pain.

February 2nd, 2015
Amazing
This doctor is amazing! He is clear with diagnosis and treatment plan. He is truly saving me, pain was at a 8-19, now a 1-3. Great office staff as well!