Dr. Todd Farrer MD Patient Reviews

April 1st, 2015
Wonderful caring compassionate Man

July 24th, 2013
Frustrated
One of the reasons on having a doctor is getting an appointment, it seems he is more concerned with taking time off then actual office duty. I have been with him for many years and I think it's time for a change, I don't want to see a ( replacement) doctor and I want my lab results ans prescriptions filled. I never ger a call back and the office staff seems to busy to be bothered. Play time replaces patient care. Who would have thought. I expected more from him. Disappointed patient.

February 7th, 2013
PRESCRIPTIONS/PHONE CALLS
DR FARRER IS A CARING DOCTOR ALTHOUGH IT TAKES MORE THAN A CARING DOC TO FACILITATE A FULFILLING EXPERIENCE, HIS OFFICE STAFF DOESNT KNOW WHICH END IS UP ON MOST DAYS, THEY DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS THEY DONT GET BACK TO THE PHARMACY ON REFILLS. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY FAMILY HAS FOUND A MORE FULFILLING OFFICE. LIKE THE PREVIOUS REVIEW YOUR AS WEAK AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK.

August 27th, 2012
Just a great Guy! with a great staff!
Dr Todd is the most understanding Dr. I have ever met. You can tell he really cares about you. When he started his new clinic there just no question that we would go with him.

August 26th, 2012
Good Doctor, Horrible Office Staff
Dr. Farrer is an excellent, professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor. His office staff, however, is horrible unfortunately. Dealing with them is enough of a nightmare to make me go to another doctor which is unfortunate. Voice mail messages are never returned. Attempting something as simple as getting a prescription rewritten requires half a dozen phone calls and becomes an effort in futility. Any business is only as good as its weakest link, and unfortunately, this office has a chain full of weak links. Not good when your business is people's health.

July 16th, 2012
Todd as been my physician for over 12 years. He is by far the most understanding and down to earth doctor Iv'e ever had. When I heard he had changed location I did not hesitate to change venues myself, in order to keep him as my doctor.

June 23rd, 2012
good experience
diagnosis was perfect and took care of my problem. Staff really friendly also.

May 22nd, 2012
Caring, Listening Doctor
We have been his patients (husband and myself) for 12 years now. It's wonderful that he is now located at 3737 San Dimas in Bksfld. What a caring doctor. He takes the time to listen; considers all options; is open-minded; respects what we have to say. He treats you with respect and dignity. We don't plan on changing doctors.

May 9th, 2012
Caring, professional, knowledgeable
DR. Farrer was recommended by my hematologist. Im very pleased with this doctor. His practice is far from where I live - but it's worth the 40 minute trip.