Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Frustrated show details Frustrated
Jul 24th, 2013

One of the reasons on having a doctor is getting an appointment, it seems he is more concerned with taking time off then actual office duty. I have been with him for many years and I think it's time for a change, I don't want to see a ( replacement) doctor and I want my lab results ans prescriptions filled. I never ger a call back and the office staff seems to busy to be bothered. Play time replaces patient care. Who would have thought. I expected more from him. Disappointed patient.

PRESCRIPTIONS/PHONE CALLS show details PRESCRIPTIONS/PHONE CALLS
by CONCERNED PT on Feb 7th, 2013

DR FARRER IS A CARING DOCTOR ALTHOUGH IT TAKES MORE THAN A CARING DOC TO FACILITATE A FULFILLING EXPERIENCE, HIS OFFICE STAFF DOESNT KNOW WHICH END IS UP ON MOST DAYS, THEY DO NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS THEY DONT GET BACK TO THE PHARMACY ON REFILLS. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY FAMILY HAS FOUND A MORE FULFILLING OFFICE. LIKE THE PREVIOUS REVIEW YOUR AS WEAK AS YOUR WEAKEST LINK.

Just a great Guy! with a great staff! show details Just a great Guy! with a great staff!
by Mike Genter on Aug 27th, 2012

Dr Todd is the most understanding Dr. I have ever met. You can tell he really cares about you. When he started his new clinic there just no question that we would go with him.

Good Doctor, Horrible Office Staff show details Good Doctor, Horrible Office Staff
Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Farrer is an excellent, professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor. His office staff, however, is horrible unfortunately. Dealing with them is enough of a nightmare to make me go to another doctor which is unfortunate. Voice mail messages are never returned. Attempting something as simple as getting a prescription rewritten requires half a dozen phone calls and becomes an effort in futility. Any business is only as good as its weakest link, and unfortunately, this office has a chain full of weak links. Not good when your business is people's health.

Follow the Doc. show details Follow the Doc.
Jul 16th, 2012

Todd as been my physician for over 12 years. He is by far the most understanding and down to earth doctor Iv'e ever had. When I heard he had changed location I did not hesitate to change venues myself, in order to keep him as my doctor.

good experience show details good experience
Jun 23rd, 2012

diagnosis was perfect and took care of my problem. Staff really friendly also.

Caring, Listening Doctor show details Caring, Listening Doctor
May 22nd, 2012

We have been his patients (husband and myself) for 12 years now. It's wonderful that he is now located at 3737 San Dimas in Bksfld. What a caring doctor. He takes the time to listen; considers all options; is open-minded; respects what we have to say. He treats you with respect and dignity. We don't plan on changing doctors.

May 9th, 2012

Dr Farrer is one of the most respected Dr's in Kern County. He is patient and cares for his patients. Easy to talk to and 100% understanable. He speeks to me at a patient level and doesnt use those huge medical words to where I wont understant. I will pay cash if I had to, to seek the medical care needed by him. He is now at a new location in Bakersfield 3737 San Dimas 6618437843

Caring, professional, knowledgeable show details Caring, professional, knowledgeable
May 9th, 2012

DR. Farrer was recommended by my hematologist. Im very pleased with this doctor. His practice is far from where I live - but it's worth the 40 minute trip.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Citysearch User on Jul 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr Farrer is the kind of doctor that will sit down and explain what he is thinking and how he will fix it, he will also referr to a speciali...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com