Dr. Todd Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Levine?

Doctor Levine by all standards is a "TOP Doc"

Posted on July 17th, 2017

One of the BEST if not the Best in Arizona.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Unlike the two reviews that I have read from other people on thus past I have found Dr. Levine to be very professional very top-notch very concerning and caring and most importantly very knowledgeable and well-educated in his field and also very thorough as far as his examinations. I have had different doctors testing me and doing different things for over a year-and-a-half and he was the only doctor to diagnose me and diagnosed me correctly for my situation. As it turns out I am suffering from autonomic neuropathy, idiopathic neuropathy, and pots as well as fibromyalgia. Even though there is no cure for this he is still working to see if there are ways to at least be able to alleviate some of the pain and symptoms that I am experiencing.

Arrogant and hostile

Posted on September 18th, 2015

This doctor took ZERO interest in me and passed me off to his office mate who is even less interested which is why the meeting with Levine was scheduled in the first place. He did not do a history or do the tactile/kinetic exam every neurologist I have seen does. He wanted to take away my pain medication without investigating the reasons for it. This organization proved HOSTILE to me and provided ZERO service at considerable cost to me.

Overpriced; Overrated; Uncaring; Poor Diagnostician

Posted on February 24th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Levine by a podiatrist who was treating my little toe and instep for damage after a double accident several months before where I dropped a heavy suitcase on my foot and then -stupidly-applied a synthetic freezer pack to the area, which adhered and caused frostbite. The likely nerve damage I had was confined to a small area on my foot, but I could have just as easily come in with a broken hip, arm, leg or head - because his examination and response would have been the same...Very superficial brief generic "Look" followed by prescribing extremely intense and potential dangerous drugs that affect the entire nervous system - can damage the liver - and have other serious side effects...Fortunately I wasn't stupid enough to take them. Given it took nearly four months to get an appointment with this clown and then to have to wait in the office and get such callous treatment in the exam room I would caution others to spend their patient money and time elsewhere.

Great Dr, Support Staff stinks...

Posted on March 13th, 2010