A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tom Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tom Hampton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tom Hampton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hampton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tom Lauren Hampton MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tom L. Hampton practice?
- Dr. Tom Hampton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tom Hampton practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.