Dr. Tom Minas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tom Minas?

July 24th, 2017

Excellent diagnosis; excellent surgery, excellent post op, excellent results My recovery was quick, and I have had no pain since my left knee replacement since 2004 and my right knee replacement in 2014. Thanks to Dr. Minas's surgery and his very competent staff, I have been able to continue line dancing, gardening, and anything else I want to do. His office staff has always been competent, courteous , efficient, and cheerful. Dr. Minas gives knee replacement surgery a very good name!!!

July 3rd, 2017

LONG recovery but incredible care.

March 10th, 2017

Kneerepcement

My. Knees don't have any tissue betweem.my. both knees are like this. Please help me out. I will be a a good lady I'm in my middle fifties

July 27th, 2016

Great Surgeon,

I was seen by Dr Minas after having seen other surgeons who were unable to help me with my condition. Dr Minas gave me detailed information on the type of surgery I needed and answered all my questions. He sent me home with educational materials to review on the surgery we agreed upon. I would recommend him. Very personable and surgery went well.

January 10th, 2016

Right knee replacement went well. Recuperation was as expected and I recovered exceptionally well after Dr Minas did the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Minas if you are doing knee surgery of any kind!

December 14th, 2015

Dr. Minas is a genius! When it comes to broken down or injured knees, Dr, Minas can fix just about anything. He is meticulous, he is dedicated, he is very knowledgable and his staff is the best in the state

October 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Minas for five years now, and he is always kind, knowledgeable, helpful and patient. Great Doc!

July 4th, 2015

Knee replacement

My husband full knee replacement was brilliant. He never had more than Level 4 post operation pain..knee healed well..scar look like it is a year old snit had only been 4 months...Dr Minas is an excellent doctor...my husband is walking normal and can knell at mass

June 9th, 2015

Dr.Minas and his assistant Lindsey are the best. He has been spot on with my condition. I live in Vermont so I travel 4 hours Gwen his Surgical Scheduler is amazing about making my appointments fit into traveling 4 hours. I can not say enough about Dr.Minas,Lindsey and Gwen. I would recommend him in a heartbeat

November 12th, 2011

Very mixed feelings

I have had several surgeries with Dr Minas. Though I believe that he is a fantastic technician and the surgery went well, followup is a nightmare. It is very frustrating to get an answer to questions pre or postop calls are not returned. Post op it is very challenging to get medication refills...very challenging. Several days can pass before it comes in the mail or not. Calls are not returned and the office phones are turned off at 5pm precisely so regardless how big the emergency there is no one to contact. When you are post op and in pain, there is no one to contact. He is a great surgeon I trust him, but the support staff is just not there.

July 26th, 2011

MY BIONIC KNEE

Dr. Minas performed two surgeries on my right knee a number of years ago, which have enabled me to enjoy an active, athletic life style.

March 25th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr Minas comes very highly regarded. He specializes in knees, shoulder and back. I beleive the info saying he specializes in foot ankle is incorrect. His bedside manner is excellent as well as his PA's.