A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tran Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tran Tran Tran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tran T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tran Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tran Tran practices General Practice near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.