A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tran Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tran Tran Tran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tran T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Tran Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Tran Tran practices General Practice near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster General Practitioners.