Family Physicians

8170 Laguna Blvd
Ste 220
Elk Grove, CA 95758
916-691-5900
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Yahoo.
by MaryAnn Gray on Feb 28th, 2014

a nightmare a living nightmare. he is unkind and stupid. I wouldn't want him to tend to my dog. my dog deserves better than I got. he is a monster , a heartless monster.

Feb 10th, 2014

if you like yourself run from him. this guy is a nut and knows nothing about how to care for sick people. he is not only stupid he is a nutjob. i am sure he graduated at the bottom of his class. stay away if you want your health care to be of quality. he has no bedside manner and is a liar. he knew nothing about my medical history but lied and said he did. he with held medical care from me. I was part of the stanford research study on lyme decease. I proved to him I had lyme but he thought he knew more than lyme specialists. he is all about his ego and his looks. run don't walk please. this is not a good doctor or a decent human being.

|  Best Dr  |  show details
by Bunnita H. on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Hacker is the best Dr I've had. He's very committed. After a health scare he called me HIMSELF to give me my results (good news). I've never had a Dr do that when the results were good, only bad. He is always very friendly and honest. He is Also extremely thourough? I have been seeing him for 9 yrs now and have recommended him to many people who also love him! The bad reviews are clearly from the same person who cannot handle his honesty.

|  Go to see Dr. Hacker for the truth not for what you want to hear....  |  show details
by Danny on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Trevor Hacker is a straight shooter. I have been his patient for over 13 years here in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area. He does have a bed side manner, it's just that some people can't take his candidness. He has your health in best interest & would not put you in jeopardy. Every time i go to see him it's like seeing a friend. He will explain the pro's & con's regarding treatment options & allows you to decide which treatment plan one would like to proceed with. That being said he is the one that is the doctor and the one that you should listen to and not just go by the TV ads that are trying to shove pills down our throats. He's a great doctor! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a GP. He even goes as far as to email you results and answer any questions that you may have submitted to him without a doctors appointment.

May 15th, 2013

I have been with Dr Hacker for a couple of years. I have been pleased with his care. He has always referred me to a specialist when needed and been thorough with my care. Dr. Hacker takes the time needed, listens, and reviewed past medical history when I started with him. Dr. Hacker always responded to questions in a timely manner via e-mails. I am sorry to say because of change in insurance plans I need to switch Doctors, but hope to come back as his patient in the future.

Dec 3rd, 2012

uneithical, violated my hippaa rights forgot the oath he took to first do no harm. he lacks common sense and is immature and foolish in his choices.He is a liar and lied on in my medical records. I would not trust him with my dog. A nice smile is all he has to offer. Being kind to gays doesn't make him a good doctor. I want a doctor who abeys the law and treats me with dignity and respect and knows how to diagnois and has an open mind and wants to learn about illnesses he knows nothing about. this one is a real loser. run don't walk.

Aug 4th, 2012

run don't walk from this guy. heartless ,brainless ,careless uneithical liar. and those are the good things I can say about this guy. violated my right to privacy then lied about that. yep are real piece of work this one is . he thinks he is above the law and having MD after his name makes him GOD.

|  wish I had read reviews before going...  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Especially if you are a woman - STAY AWAY from this doctor! He is condescending, rude, and will not listen to you. He will stereotype you the moment you speak your first word, and your appt. will go down hill from that moment on...If you are of sheep mentality that never questions anything and believe doctors are GODS - you will love him! I can't believe he still has patients! Definitely no repeat patients! Unbelievable.

|  Bad name for Drs.  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Not a Dr. For women, who want info on hormone replacement. The info I got was his personal opinion and he's against them even went so far to say he didn't want to lose his license if he prescribed them to me! Very short with me and he cut me off when I was asking questions. He also told me none of the other See in his group would help me or give me info n hormones.So I'm looking into a different group of Drs.I agree 1 is too many stars!

Mar 20th, 2011

this is guy is a liar and has no respect for his patience or the law of the land, he thinks he is above it. i don;t care how many good reviews he gets. it doesn;t change how he treated me. they must have been writen by his wife, mother or kids. there are plenty of good doctors, this is not one them, keep on going.

|  Intelligent friendly doctor  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

I have recently just moved to this country. Dr. Hacker was very patient with my baby son. He was willing to spend time to listen to me and explain everything to me. He seemed friendly, intelligent and had a good sense of humour. Would definitely go back to him.

|  an abused patient.  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

one star was too many for him,, he only cares about his ego not about helping anyone get the medical care they truely need and deserve. he violated my right to privacy and then lied , he is really good at lying. having md after his name gives him much to much power.he thinks he has the power to run and ruin lives. he changed my medical records to agree with his mistake. he with held lab test that another doctor recommended.no i would not recommend him to anyone. all the positive reviews by others does not erase what he did to me. i am happy to take a polygraph test and ask he do teh same.

|  The best damn doctor that I ever had.  |  show details
by CSMobileUser3 at Citysearch on Feb 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr.Hacker never discriminate or judge me at all for many reasons being a gay & married to the same sex. And has been my family doctor for 2 years and is anything but non judgemental as well very medically knowledgeable from a CMT opinion.

Jan 24th, 2011

sad really sad if this is the best we can do.. he lies and with holds medical testing and treatment all in the name of his ego.he changed my medical records to agree with his wrong diagnois. he lied saying i was being admitted to a hospital for lab work then refused to allow them.. he caused a great deal of trouble for me and my family and my health most of all and my disabled husband. he is not only stupid but heartless.

Oct 7th, 2010

even after seeing my positive results from CDC this guy refused to believe i had lyme. he thinks there is no lyme in CA. he forgot to tell the tick. he found it easier to believe i was nuts.. there was a nut in the room alright but it wasn;t me.. run don;t walk from him. he with held testing even a when a doc he referred me to reccommended it. he is anything but open minded and not willing to learn. i don;t think his brain can hold any new information. run don;t walk away from this one.

|  No Nonsense Doctor  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Doctor Hacker does a great job with me and my family. He asks questions in simple terms and comes to diagnoses quickly and accurately from my experience. He is also open to your opinions and listens when you explain what has or has not worked for you in your medical history.

by PhysicsBear on Nov 19th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Hacker has been our family practitioner for five years. He always considers our son's feelings during a visit. My experience with Dr. Hacker has always been positive; he is thourough, concerned, understanding and can explain medical concepts so that

|  Thoughtful, knowledgeable physician  |  show details
by PhysicsBear at Citysearch on Nov 19th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Hacker has been our family practitioner for five years. He always considers our son`s feelings during a visit. My experience with Dr. Hacker has always been positive he is thourough, concerned, understanding and can explain medical concepts so that everyone in our family can understand.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  whats up with this doc  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

this guy is a nut, one star is one too many.. he lies , he is brainless, he makes up les when he eosn;t know what else to do. he thinks his good looks are a sub for brains.. wrong,,,,,,,,,he spread runors that i ws a threat to myself and others. ths is far from the truth i had never ever tried to hurt myself or amyone else.. he had nothing to back up these lies so he changed my medial records. this shoud be against the law,, oh oh, it is..i had proof that i had lyme decese i tested pos by sonoma co health dept it was reported to cdc still he didn;t believe it. and said i was making it up and refused to treat me. nope,, no stars for him he is the nut job.no one else but him..he is a hi funtioning nut job..covers it up well..

|  if he really thought what he did was OK why did he lie  |  show details
by happy daz at Citysearch on Oct 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

It is sad that his guy lies and people think it iis ok because is nice to guys.. his in itself is sick.this guy has no heart or compassion for the sick or disabled, especially true for those suffering mental illness. it was really sad for my family.if we are handing out stars ,,one is too many for this guy..he lies, he is anything but a medical doctor. he changed my medical records. he violated my right to privacy.. passed untrue rumors with no medical evidence to back it up. he with held medical care and denied medical tests. he spread rumors that i was a hi functioning mental case. he had just met me and had no medical history,, yet told others that i was mentaly ill all my life. this is untrue and he had no reason to think it was. never even spoke to me about my medical history.. this men is dangerous. plus he is anything but smart. had no idea what was wrong with me so he decided i was nuts. i have lyme decease , i showed him proof pos by the healthdept sonoma co. reported to cdc.still he didnt believe me..or didnt care. what kind of a human is this.. not one i care to have be my md.. do you.. I found it very strange that in my medical record he writes he would be happy to speak with me about this issue. yet he never told me that, i found out when i got a copy of my medical records. Furthrer more ne never replied to any of my letters. does thata sound like a man who is willing to talk about my questions and issues.,, I dont think so. Do you

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  dr trevor hacker  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2009

what in the heck is wrong with his man. he is a nut. he isn;t a doctor. i don;t care what the framed paper on his wall says.

by Maryann G on Apr 22nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

this guy thinks having MD after his name means he is GOD. he knows nothing about caring for sick people. he just wants to be worshipped. i could go into detail but it would make you sick.. he needs to change his profession, he lies like a rug. he has no idea what it means to have integrity. he took an oath to first do no harm, he doesn;t know what it means to honor that oath. he is some piece of work. my medical records that he wrote are filled with lies. all to protect him. what he did was against the law but he thinks he is above the law. he states he called me , he did not. he states i was welcome to discuss these issues with him. however he never told me this. i only saw this in writing when i asked for my records. he omitted many issues that were in my records eariler.. i got my records and when i asked for them a year later much was missing. he is a real nut job.

|  RUN DON;T WALK AWAY FROM THIS DOC  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2009

RUN DONT; WALK AS FAR FROM THIS GUY AS YOU CAN. HE IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. MY DOG HAS A BETTER DOC, HE MIGHT BE CUTE AND FUNNY BUT SO IS A PUPPY. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. WHEN HE DOESN;T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS , INSTEAD OF RESEARCHING HE GUESSES AT THE PATIENTS EXPENSE. HE IS A FIRST CLASS QUACK. NO THANK YOU, HE VIOLATED MY RIGHT TO PRIVACY, THEN LIED. YEP HE IS ALSO A LIAR. HE IS HEARTLESS, GOOD LOOKS IS ALL HE HAS GOING FOR HIM. YOU CAN DO BETTER WATCHING THE DOCTORS ON TV. I AM 66 AND HAVE SEEN MANY DOCTORS, HE IS ABOUT THE WORST. INSTEAD OF ASKING ME IF THINGS HE GUESSED ABOUT WHERE TRUE HE SPREAD LIES AND THEN LIED ABOUT THAT. A REAL PIECE OF WORK THIS ONE IS. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Jul 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He's rude and always in a rush. I'm seeing a new doctor that actually listens to his patients. Thank God!

Jun 7th, 2006 on yahoo.com

BEST DOC EVER!: Hes really cool and funny, and knows what hes talking baout. Id reconmend him to anyone.