inactive

Trevor W Hacker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 24th, 2016
Great Doctor
I would recommend Dr Hacker to anyone. Unfortunately I moved and switched doctors to be closer to my home. I sometimes think of driving the distance to have him as my primary physician again. He always referred me to see a specialist if needed, took the time, answered questions and explained in a way to understand. It was easy to get appointments and if I e-mailed him a question, he responded in a timely manner. I highly recommend this doctor.

July 7th, 2015
Best Family Doc in EG
Dr. Hacker has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He is kind, professional and extremely competent. I trust him completely. It is unfortunate that one person has posted so many bad reviews since 2009. To me it's obvious that the person is disturbed. I just don't believe that they had the experience they claimed to have. We have had the exact opposite experience including a personal phone call on a Sunday to check up on my husband.

February 28th, 2014
a nightmare a living nightmare. he is unkind and stupid. I wouldn't want him to tend to my dog. my dog deserves better than I got. he is a monster , a heartless monster.

February 10th, 2014
if you like yourself run from him. this guy is a nut and knows nothing about how to care for sick people. he is not only stupid he is a nutjob. i am sure he graduated at the bottom of his class. stay away if you want your health care to be of quality. he has no bedside manner and is a liar. he knew nothing about my medical history but lied and said he did. he with held medical care from me. I was part of the stanford research study on lyme decease. I proved to him I had lyme but he thought he knew more than lyme specialists. he is all about his ego and his looks. run don't walk please. this is not a good doctor or a decent human being.

July 30th, 2013
Best Dr
Dr. Hacker is the best Dr I've had. He's very committed. After a health scare he called me HIMSELF to give me my results (good news). I've never had a Dr do that when the results were good, only bad. He is always very friendly and honest. He is Also extremely thourough? I have been seeing him for 9 yrs now and have recommended him to many people who also love him! The bad reviews are clearly from the same person who cannot handle his honesty.

May 25th, 2013
Go to see Dr. Hacker for the truth not for what you want to hear....
Dr. Trevor Hacker is a straight shooter. I have been his patient for over 13 years here in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area. He does have a bed side manner, it's just that some people can't take his candidness. He has your health in best interest & would not put you in jeopardy. Every time i go to see him it's like seeing a friend. He will explain the pro's & con's regarding treatment options & allows you to decide which treatment plan one would like to proceed with. That being said he is the one that is the doctor and the one that you should listen to and not just go by the TV ads that are trying to shove pills down our throats. He's a great doctor! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a GP. He even goes as far as to email you results and answer any questions that you may have submitted to him without a doctors appointment.

May 15th, 2013
I have been with Dr Hacker for a couple of years. I have been pleased with his care. He has always referred me to a specialist when needed and been thorough with my care. Dr. Hacker takes the time needed, listens, and reviewed past medical history when I started with him. Dr. Hacker always responded to questions in a timely manner via e-mails. I am sorry to say because of change in insurance plans I need to switch Doctors, but hope to come back as his patient in the future.

August 4th, 2012
run don't walk from this guy. heartless ,brainless ,careless uneithical liar. and those are the good things I can say about this guy. violated my right to privacy then lied about that. yep are real piece of work this one is . he thinks he is above the law and having MD after his name makes him GOD.

May 3rd, 2011
wish I had read reviews before going...
Especially if you are a woman - STAY AWAY from this doctor! He is condescending, rude, and will not listen to you. He will stereotype you the moment you speak your first word, and your appt. will go down hill from that moment on...If you are of sheep mentality that never questions anything and believe doctors are GODS - you will love him! I can't believe he still has patients! Definitely no repeat patients! Unbelievable.

May 3rd, 2011
Bad name for Drs.
Not a Dr. For women, who want info on hormone replacement. The info I got was his personal opinion and he's against them even went so far to say he didn't want to lose his license if he prescribed them to me! Very short with me and he cut me off when I was asking questions. He also told me none of the other See in his group would help me or give me info n hormones.So I'm looking into a different group of Drs.I agree 1 is too many stars!

March 20th, 2011
this is guy is a liar and has no respect for his patience or the law of the land, he thinks he is above it. i don;t care how many good reviews he gets. it doesn;t change how he treated me. they must have been writen by his wife, mother or kids. there are plenty of good doctors, this is not one them, keep on going.

February 9th, 2011
Intelligent friendly doctor
I have recently just moved to this country. Dr. Hacker was very patient with my baby son. He was willing to spend time to listen to me and explain everything to me. He seemed friendly, intelligent and had a good sense of humour. Would definitely go back to him.