Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Family Doc in EG show details Best Family Doc in EG
Jul 7th, 2015

Dr. Hacker has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He is kind, professional and extremely competent. I trust him completely. It is unfortunate that one person has posted so many bad reviews since 2009. To me it's obvious that the person is disturbed. I just don't believe that they had the experience they claimed to have. We have had the exact opposite experience including a personal phone call on a Sunday to check up on my husband.

by MaryAnn Gray on Feb 28th, 2014

a nightmare a living nightmare. he is unkind and stupid. I wouldn't want him to tend to my dog. my dog deserves better than I got. he is a monster , a heartless monster.

Feb 10th, 2014

if you like yourself run from him. this guy is a nut and knows nothing about how to care for sick people. he is not only stupid he is a nutjob. i am sure he graduated at the bottom of his class. stay away if you want your health care to be of quality. he has no bedside manner and is a liar. he knew nothing about my medical history but lied and said he did. he with held medical care from me. I was part of the stanford research study on lyme decease. I proved to him I had lyme but he thought he knew more than lyme specialists. he is all about his ego and his looks. run don't walk please. this is not a good doctor or a decent human being.

Best Dr show details Best Dr
by Bunnita H. on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Hacker is the best Dr I've had. He's very committed. After a health scare he called me HIMSELF to give me my results (good news). I've never had a Dr do that when the results were good, only bad. He is always very friendly and honest. He is Also extremely thourough? I have been seeing him for 9 yrs now and have recommended him to many people who also love him! The bad reviews are clearly from the same person who cannot handle his honesty.

Go to see Dr. Hacker for the truth not for what you want to hear.... show details Go to see Dr. Hacker for the truth not for what you want to hear....
by Danny on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Trevor Hacker is a straight shooter. I have been his patient for over 13 years here in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area. He does have a bed side manner, it's just that some people can't take his candidness. He has your health in best interest & would not put you in jeopardy. Every time i go to see him it's like seeing a friend. He will explain the pro's & con's regarding treatment options & allows you to decide which treatment plan one would like to proceed with. That being said he is the one that is the doctor and the one that you should listen to and not just go by the TV ads that are trying to shove pills down our throats. He's a great doctor! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a GP. He even goes as far as to email you results and answer any questions that you may have submitted to him without a doctors appointment.

May 15th, 2013

I have been with Dr Hacker for a couple of years. I have been pleased with his care. He has always referred me to a specialist when needed and been thorough with my care. Dr. Hacker takes the time needed, listens, and reviewed past medical history when I started with him. Dr. Hacker always responded to questions in a timely manner via e-mails. I am sorry to say because of change in insurance plans I need to switch Doctors, but hope to come back as his patient in the future.

Aug 4th, 2012

run don't walk from this guy. heartless ,brainless ,careless uneithical liar. and those are the good things I can say about this guy. violated my right to privacy then lied about that. yep are real piece of work this one is . he thinks he is above the law and having MD after his name makes him GOD.

wish I had read reviews before going... show details wish I had read reviews before going...
May 3rd, 2011

Especially if you are a woman - STAY AWAY from this doctor! He is condescending, rude, and will not listen to you. He will stereotype you the moment you speak your first word, and your appt. will go down hill from that moment on...If you are of sheep mentality that never questions anything and believe doctors are GODS - you will love him! I can't believe he still has patients! Definitely no repeat patients! Unbelievable.

Bad name for Drs. show details Bad name for Drs.
May 3rd, 2011

Not a Dr. For women, who want info on hormone replacement. The info I got was his personal opinion and he's against them even went so far to say he didn't want to lose his license if he prescribed them to me! Very short with me and he cut me off when I was asking questions. He also told me none of the other See in his group would help me or give me info n hormones.So I'm looking into a different group of Drs.I agree 1 is too many stars!

Mar 20th, 2011

this is guy is a liar and has no respect for his patience or the law of the land, he thinks he is above it. i don;t care how many good reviews he gets. it doesn;t change how he treated me. they must have been writen by his wife, mother or kids. there are plenty of good doctors, this is not one them, keep on going.

Intelligent friendly doctor show details Intelligent friendly doctor
Feb 9th, 2011

I have recently just moved to this country. Dr. Hacker was very patient with my baby son. He was willing to spend time to listen to me and explain everything to me. He seemed friendly, intelligent and had a good sense of humour. Would definitely go back to him.

an abused patient. show details an abused patient.
Feb 8th, 2011

one star was too many for him,, he only cares about his ego not about helping anyone get the medical care they truely need and deserve. he violated my right to privacy and then lied , he is really good at lying. having md after his name gives him much to much power.he thinks he has the power to run and ruin lives. he changed my medical records to agree with his mistake. he with held lab test that another doctor recommended.no i would not recommend him to anyone. all the positive reviews by others does not erase what he did to me. i am happy to take a polygraph test and ask he do teh same.

Jan 24th, 2011

sad really sad if this is the best we can do.. he lies and with holds medical testing and treatment all in the name of his ego.he changed my medical records to agree with his wrong diagnois. he lied saying i was being admitted to a hospital for lab work then refused to allow them.. he caused a great deal of trouble for me and my family and my health most of all and my disabled husband. he is not only stupid but heartless.

Oct 7th, 2010

even after seeing my positive results from CDC this guy refused to believe i had lyme. he thinks there is no lyme in CA. he forgot to tell the tick. he found it easier to believe i was nuts.. there was a nut in the room alright but it wasn;t me.. run don;t walk from him. he with held testing even a when a doc he referred me to reccommended it. he is anything but open minded and not willing to learn. i don;t think his brain can hold any new information. run don;t walk away from this one.

No Nonsense Doctor show details No Nonsense Doctor
Jul 7th, 2010

Doctor Hacker does a great job with me and my family. He asks questions in simple terms and comes to diagnoses quickly and accurately from my experience. He is also open to your opinions and listens when you explain what has or has not worked for you in your medical history.

dr trevor hacker show details dr trevor hacker
Jun 26th, 2009

what in the heck is wrong with his man. he is a nut. he isn;t a doctor. i don;t care what the framed paper on his wall says.