A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Starnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Starnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starnes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starnes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Starnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor T Starnes MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevor T. Starnes practice?
- Dr. Trevor Starnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Trevor Starnes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.