A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trevor Starnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trevor Starnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Starnes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Starnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trevor T Starnes MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trevor T. Starnes practice?
- Dr. Trevor Starnes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Trevor Starnes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Canton, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.