A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tricia Bhat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
- UPMC St. Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tricia Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tricia L. Bhat practice?
Dr. Tricia Bhat practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA and Mckeesport, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Bhat, Dr. Patrice Bhat, Dr. Patricia Bhat, Dr. Patsy Bhat, Dr. Patti Bhat, Dr. Pattie Bhat